• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Chill

Red
BRoomer
That's awesome and it's a nikon so double win.

Odin, it's a good thing you clarified because that hand looks awfully swishy.

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
How do you get such a striking shade of red?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
The nice thing about short hair is that if you fry it from straightening and dying and it falls out, it isn't much of a change.
Or did you just edit your hair in one of the pictures.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
How do you get such a striking shade of red?
Good hairdresser...? I think it also helps my hair was blonde (which was two applications of bleach) before I got it red, makes the red more striking.

The nice thing about short hair is that if you fry it from straightening and dying and it falls out, it isn't much of a change.
Or did you just edit your hair in one of the pictures.
Pics haven't been edited. I don't regularly straighten my hair, only when I actually get my hair done by my hairdresser so like, once every two months. Haha. So hair is doing surprisingly well.

Verm, so pretttyyy :B Are you wearing some showercap thing? Can't tell if it's seperate from the towel around your neck, haha

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Good hairdresser...? I think it also helps my hair was blonde (which was two applications of bleach) before I got it red, makes the red more striking.

Pics haven't been edited. I don't regularly straighten my hair, only when I actually get my hair done by my hairdresser so like, once every two months. Haha. So hair is doing surprisingly well.

Verm, so pretttyyy :B Are you wearing some showercap thing? Can't tell if it's seperate from the towel around your neck, haha
:3

It's a shower cap lol. My sister-in-law just finished giving me an olive oil conditioning when she ninja'd into my room and took that picture of me. :laugh:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Don't forget the pimp purple walls
Oh, man! If you think the purple ways are neat, wait 'til you see the pink half that has little duckling and heart stencils. :ganondorf: (I'm not even kidding, either)

Guitar, weights and xbox controller on the ground.

That's a pretty manly room right there hahaha.
My room's still a nightmare! I just moved into this new house a month or so ago, so I still haven't full tidied my stuff up and unpacked. :p

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Oh, man! If you think the purple ways are neat, wait 'til you see the pink half that has little duckling and heart stencils. :ganondorf: (I'm not even kidding, either)

My room's still a nightmare! I just moved into this new house a month or so ago, so I still haven't full tidied my stuff up and unpacked. :p
Those duckling stencils may end up getting you laid someday, women are weird like that sometimes.

My friends hamster sealed the deal for him one time hahahaha.

Hope the new place is working out well for you man.

Are you living with many people?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Guitar, weights and xbox controller on the ground.

That's a pretty manly room right there hahaha.
Those duckling stencils may end up getting you laid someday, women are weird like that sometimes.

My friends hamster sealed the deal for him one time hahahaha.

Hope the new place is working out well for you man.

Are you living with many people?
LOL

Define "hamster" :mistyface:

And thanks, Sen! The move was definitely a nightmare (3,000+ miles, transporting 6 animals and a sickly grandmother D: ) but now things're starting to settle. :) As for many people, ooooh yeah lol. My brother, sister-in-law, mom, dad, grandma and myself.

Yea Verm! Rep the SWF lifting room with dem dumbells.
I do work with those 10 and 20 pounders, Tan. :laugh:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
But being a boy is much more fun!

Or maybe that's doing boys I forget.

Top Bottom