• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
But how can people not realise?

Sure you don't present yourself as a guy but it's there in your facial structure.
I just showed Ice Prince's original 2 pictures in the thread to 2 of my friends.(Hope you don't mind lol)

Both of them said you were "smoking hot" and "pretty damn sexy"

I guess some people are just better at picking it out than others.

I mean like I said I would never have guessed.

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
I've seen girls with my type of facial structure (hence that's how I learned how to actually apply make up back in the day). It's all about shading and highlighting.

@Sentinel--nah you're fine. I hear stuff like that alot from rl people. "Hey I hope you didn't mind but I showed my friends your Facebook and..."

I'm used to it more times than not haha. Who knew a fem guy could cause such things? :p

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
I have a strange feeling that if I had the user name, say, "Ice Princess" perhaps--this convo probably wouldn't be taking place haha. Pretty sure my gender, which would have been assumed female in that case, wouldn't have been questioned.

Just food for thought.

M@v

Subarashii!
I have a strange feeling that if I had the user name, say, "Ice Princess" perhaps--this convo probably wouldn't be taking place haha. Pretty sure my gender, which would have been assumed female in that case, wouldn't have been questioned.

Just food for thought.
Would of definitely fooled me lol. And its obvious I wouldn't of been the only one.

inb4 Teran rages even more.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Just food for thought.
Would of definitely fooled me lol. And its obvious I wouldn't of been the only one.

inb4 Teran rages even more.
Teran just loves boys so much he can tell them a mile away.

That's my excuse xD
Sentinel nails it.

You can turn your back on your boyish beauty but I will suss it out and throw it in yo face.

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
I don't know--I have a different opinion about that, but it really doesn't matter either way honestly.

Anywho, to actually contribute to the purpose of this thread (and since I've been posting in here enough as it is), here's me on an average day with my bestie. Forgive the odd expressions--that's what happens when you drink. :)

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
After debating about it with Aidan who, without showing him your package, is dead set convinced you're a guy.

I on the other hand think you're a girl who wants to be a guy. We argued for like 10 minutes and I came to the conclusion that you're a chick until I hear your voice.

:phone:

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
@global: Well thank you hun. :)

@Peeze: What ya mean boo? I've got long fingers if that's what you mean (just assuming that's what you mean here).

@Pluvia: Aw that's crazy! But, your Aidan friend is indeed correct on that.

@Teran: Make sure those 10 rounds do the trick doll. ;)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
10 shredder rounds are more than enough, kinda overkill really.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ice Prince is totally the next Andre Pejic (who I think is fabulous for the record). Get to a casting agency, they'd eat you alive.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Apparently there was 2 pics I missed and upon looking at them it does seem a bit boy in drag, so I guess I take it back you are a boy.

:phone:

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
Ice Prince is totally the next Andre Pejic (who I think is fabulous for the record). Get to a casting agency, they'd eat you alive.

Autofriend! I adore Andrej so much. <3

EDIT: After going back and looking at all these comments--wow. Who knew the ladyboy would be criticized so much. But that's the territory, even in real life. Girls seem to admire it in an odd way, and guys either fully embrace it or secretly sulk at the fact that a "trap" looks better than their lady friend. Such a funny thing, life. <3

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I just got beef with traps because I like boys and by making themselves look like a girl I lose potential prey.

And they're usually such pretty boys too...

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ice Prince, you are lovely ♥
I am so jealous of androgyny! Bring on more traps imo.
(reverse traps too)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I don't know--I have a different opinion about that, but it really doesn't matter either way honestly.

Anywho, to actually contribute to the purpose of this thread (and since I've been posting in here enough as it is), here's me on an average day with my bestie. Forgive the odd expressions--that's what happens when you drink. :)

Yeah, you definitely look like a girl to me. Good for you.

b. O. d

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
@Wiscus: Thank you!

In truth, I never really enjoyed the androgynous aspect I had until I got older. I realized it wasn't such a bad thing--it is quite useful for entertainment (as this thread seems to demonstrate). :p

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings

Have you ever considered cosplaying as Android 18? It would be so fitting.

Top Bottom