• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
More red hair :D
Azua looking very colourful.
I know they're not specifically for guys but I feel an urge to try those leg fluffy things XD

Hotheater and I :)

Jacket makes me look fat

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Since it looks like you're in some sort of playground at a park, I can only imagine this:

"Mommy look, it's Rainbow Brite!"

And yes, you're welcome :).
actually there was NO ONE there, i went during the day when school was in thank god lol

Azua bro, that corset is horrible.
what's so horrible about it?
and do you mean the corset or the corset belt? lol

two diff. pieces, the blue belt is supposed to sit lower on the waist so i ghetto rigged it to stay up where it was
looks BA coupled with a corset imo

Thatfatcat

Smash Apprentice
That banana bread looks amazing TM, If I ever go to Australia will you make me some? *puppy dog eyes*

Anyway here is some pics from the weekend just gone, my friend Ben is moving to Scotland for college and had a few of us down to his half built house for booze and food.

Playing some beer pong(we destroyed the other team)

In the first picture, what is that red-shirt-black-and-white-hat guy snorting? Or is he rolling a j? O_O

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's Ireland, they just piss on the walls.

.Marik

is a social misfit
b-but theres powder in front of him (from what I can see, I lost my glasses).
I doubt it's cocaine.

That looks like ground up weed, and he's probably licking the spliff to seal it.

From what Pikaville said, his crew just smoke bud and drink. Nothing wrong with that.

Thatfatcat

Smash Apprentice
I doubt it's cocaine.

That looks like ground up weed, and he's probably licking the spliff to seal it.

From what Pikaville said, his crew just smoke bud and drink. Nothing wrong with that.
I found my glasses, and yes, that's ground up bud. And yeah, I know he's licking the spliff, that's why I asked if it was weed or snortables.

And jsyk, snortables aren't always coke. You gots percaset, morphine, ritalin, Xanax, heroin, etc, etc, etc..

And no, there's nothing wrong with weed and drank. xD

Thatfatcat

Smash Apprentice
They gotta know some day so when they ask for "dope" they don't accidentley get heroin instead of weed since all preteens think "dope" is weed.

Top Bottom