• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Grandeza

Smash Master
Don't worry dude, that game took away my life for a good while too. (I didn't play actual guitar for about 3 months after it came out)

I loved the Dragonforce trackpack for GH3.

GH6 looks like it could be just as good but we'll have to see.
Oh man the dragonforce pack is one of the few DLCs I bought for GH3. So fun to play and quite the challenge although i still find TTFAF harder than the whole track pack.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Does anyone by chance have a picture of a Black Girl with a large Teddy bear?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Oh man the dragonforce pack is one of the few DLCs I bought for GH3. So fun to play and quite the challenge although i still find TTFAF harder than the whole track pack.
Yeah man same here.I finished the track pack before I beat TTFAF.After that I beat DWDTG.

TTFAF is unwinnable period...:(
I thought that too, YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!!

and practice......a lot.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer

My boyfriend got me the coolest present for our 6 months anniversary n___n And to thank me for doing some stuff for his band.

Camera lens cup! <3 <3

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
<3 Smooth & Darc

I'll add more pics later

I'm probably gonna get a haircut at some point too, probably next week

And Smooth I am definitely cuter than I was in GA LOOOOL

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't normally take pictures unless i'm bored, but when i do, they don't normally come out good :<
Mainly because i don't smile.

Sorry for it being so blurry. My hands are so offset when taking self-photographs :p

I'm at a friend's place, btw.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I don't normally take pictures unless i'm bored, but when i do, they don't normally come out good :<
Mainly because i don't smile.

Sorry for it being so blurry. My hands are so offset when taking self-photographs :p

I'm at a friend's place, btw.
:eek: I never knew you were black LP...

Top Bottom