• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Had a haircut... unfortunately it's dark in here and the light is on the other side of the room so this pic doesn't really work :p

redundant post is redundant.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Regarding the picture Terywj just posted, the correct answer would be A/D.

Which also makes it B.

I would figure you could only choose A or D, which wouldn't necessarily make it B, but it could still be assumed if you choose B it's going to be right because of the combined percentage of A and D.

I think I'm over-analyzing this.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Normal multiple-choice questions give you a 1/4 or 25% chance of getting it correctly at random, but since there are 2 answers this should theoretically make the answer B, while is 50%. But if you're randomly guessing then there is a possibility of selecting either A, B, or D, which should give you around 60% chance of getting it right.

I think.

-Terywj

.Marik

is a social misfit
Normal multiple-choice questions give you a 1/4 or 25% chance of getting it correctly at random, but since there are 2 answers this should theoretically make the answer B, while is 50%. But if you're randomly guessing then there is a possibility of selecting either A, B, or D, which should give you around 60% chance of getting it right.

I think.

-Terywj
Sounds about right.

So all of them are theoretically correct.

Interesting.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos

I think.

-Terywj
No.

just no.

Honestly, how the hell could you think that 3/4 = 60%?

And there is no correct answer to that question at all. When you say A/D it's not true because then the chance would be 50%, if you say B it's not true because then the chance would be 25%.

Top Bottom