• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
That **** is hard work Dekuu. >:c

And if you have hair like mine, when it was long anyway, it was so heavy the curls would fall out within 2 hours. :c

Was fun to do every now and again anyway.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
^^ It's true! I can curl my hair and within, no joke, 15 minutes it will just be kinda wavy and kinda not... And within an hour it's just straight and flat again. :(

But then when I cut it really short it does large ringlet curls but it's too short to actually curl so it just flips out or in or to the side and doesn't look good. >.<

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I went on a trip last weekend, and finally got the images uploaded onto my computer. Took long enough :mad:

First things first

Having a cripple with you means free cart rides at the airport. Hell yeah. I'm the guy with the red backpack on.

On the plane. After we got done riding planes for a few hours, we drove to this little town in the middle of Texas. Had some food. Got lost on the way to the ranch that we were going to. Fun times were had. Talked about going cow tipping and playing circle of death right in front of my mom (the trip's sponsor). Bad idea.

I like this picture. I thought it turned out nice.

Going canoeing on the Guadalupe River.

That place was so pretty. I wanna go back.

After canoeing. It was fun, kept on rocking the canoe and freaking everyone out. I look fat here, though D:

Hanging with another guy from my school at the river. That water was so cold that even putting your foot in it for a second made your leg go numb.

Failing at the rope swing, because I was too tall. Ah well, I know to grab higher for next year.

Going down a huge slide into freezing cold water. Doesn't look that big in the picture, but it really is large in real life. It was fun but it was really cold at the end.

Asleep on a bench.

At the riverwalk. I love the Riverwalk. Such a nice place.

So, yeah, the trip was fun. Got to miss school last Friday for this too, which was pretty nice. I'm probably going to go on this trip again next year, which will be pretty cool.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Do you have straight hair? Sometimes I'm jealous of people with straight hair since you are able to style it in so many awesome ways. haha.
As is the curse for all hair-types, I want what I don't have. My hair is just about pin-straight, which I don't really mind, but I constantly find myself curling it instead! Even when I was a kid, I used to go to bed with foam rollers to end up with insane mounds of curls. These days, I tend to stick to curling irons and pin-curls, but somehow I always feel best if my hair is curly. Plus, my curls have a tendency not to stick around.

Ladybug, I feel your pain.

/ramble

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Omfgggggg. Did it hurt?
No. It just felt like jumping into the water haha. I was disappointed, actually. It would've been better if I actually swung right, but the water was too cold for me to try it again x_x

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I was more interested in your Aussie accent than the wickle doggy.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
No. It just felt like jumping into the water haha. I was disappointed, actually. It would've been better if I actually swung right, but the water was too cold for me to try it again x_x
I meant if the cold water hurt :p, but yeah. I remember crossing a VERY cold river, it was like losing my 2 feet.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Here's another picture with my sister. This was taken today after our final performance of two of Puccini's operas: Suor Angelica and Gianni Schicchi.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Hahhaa, I love riding on those carts at the airport. Super epic. Whole lotta purple going on there though.

I dumped all my bedsheets on my dog this morning and he just sat there. I thought it was adorable and took a video. Listen to me coo like an idiot and meet my dog Blackie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWLHhGSsOJY
oh gosh what's cuter, your accent or the doggie??? :dizzy:

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Here's another picture with my sister. This was taken today after our final performance of two of Puccini's operas: Suor Angelica and Gianni Schicchi.

Omg a Bassoon! I <3 Woodwinds.
I tried out playing the Oboe at one point, but it was too difficult of a transition for me (I primarily played saxophone and clarinet.)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I saw that as a shotgun, like the ones the pilgrims used to shoot turkeys with.

Edit: Mota sees it as well. lol

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh gosh what's cuter, your accent or the doggie??? :dizzy:
Haha, I have a weird accent, it's pretty Australian at the moment, but there are still some things I say in the american way, like ur...Zebra and tomato and a few other nuances that Cao points out for me every now and again.

Hybrid ftw.

cutter

Smash Champion
Growing up with a dad who is a gun fanatic, I've shot all sorts of firearms including muzzle loaders, but never a blunderbuss or blunderbuss-esque weapon.

I would talk about all sorts of stuff I can do pertaining to firearms, but it's probably best to not hijack the pictures thread :p

Top Bottom