• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I've got more pics for you guys. ; )

Lol, don't want to bust your nuts or anything ;p, but 2 of those 3 pics you posted a long time ago, around page 185 or something.

Don't ask how I know.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Lol, don't want to bust your nuts or anything ;p, but 2 of those 3 pics you posted a long time ago, around page 185 or something.

Don't ask how I know.
No worries, my nuts are still well intact..... Although I must say I'm slightly flattered/O.o 'd, I honestly didn't remember posting those.... I'm hoping you just have a photographic memory or something.......

O.o

Ladybug

Smash Lord

All gussied up for the theatre. :D Phantom of the Opera ftw.

I made the Psyduck, Bwett made the Phantom cat. It was our Valentines gift to each other. :p That and him taking me to Phantom of the Opera. :D

I'm waiting on the picture of the two of us. It's on his roommates camera. I'll post that when I get it.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
argh so busy... got home almost a week ago and havent put up any photos from the rest of my trip! ill just select a few of the better ones...

snow trip :)

trying to act pro:

party at the snow:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs169.snc3/19669_314885872057_674252057_3612454_3532705_n.jpg/IMG]

coming second at the 45 man rock paper scissors comp.

[IMG]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs291.ash1/21847_609918736178_37704808_35255207_3976970_n.jpg

making trouble at an awesome temple

jetstar! how cool is the shadow :)

sasuke obstacle course:

going away all night all you can drink karaoke. all members of my bicycle gang are in matching uniforms :)

and the saiyonara:

i have too much to put them all here. if you wanna see the rest of my crazy adventures, hit me up on facebook and enjoy the craziness. expect more from THRILLER :O

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
No worries, my nuts are still well intact..... Although I must say I'm slightly flattered/O.o 'd, I honestly didn't remember posting those.... I'm hoping you just have a photographic memory or something.......

O.o
I wish, lol.

No, the actual explanation is a lot less exotic. I was looking for Corgi pics and those happened to be 1 or 2 pages away from those pics ;p.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Shmot seems to live a pretty awesome life. The sasuke course looks hella fun.

2nd out of a 45 man rock paper scissor tourney? Good shiz, what are the chances haha.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have too much to put them all here. if you wanna see the rest of my crazy adventures, hit me up on facebook and enjoy the craziness. expect more from THRILLER :O
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE! <3

What skills do you need to do so well in a rock paper scissors tourney...? o.o

Ladybug - Your dress is so perfect for Phantom, I hope you enjoyed it! : D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Shmot, you snowboard too? I think I love you man.
Word. This thread just shows everyone how awesome the Australian (and more specifically, the Melbourne smashers) really are. <3

Blazey/Ashley/Attila/Cao/Mini/Nathalie snow trip KGO!!!!!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
lol poor Mic_128, Vyse and the rest that didn't even get a name mention.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
In Perth, no one can hear you scream. At least, that's what it says in their Smash thread, lol

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Tell that to stupid "Must do 4 years, not 2 years, hahaha" University :mad:

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually talked to my friend today and it is apparently blocked through the country. There are just a few smaller providers who do manage to get around it. But going to Thailand tomorrow, where it is not blocked. YEEEY.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh hey really sorry for ruining the new Australia Social Thread.

Anyway.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
@TM- I did! It was -fantastic-!!!

One of these days my out of country traveling will include further than Canada and Mexico. >.> One of these days........

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Actually talked to my friend today and it is apparently blocked through the country. There are just a few smaller providers who do manage to get around it. But going to Thailand tomorrow, where it is not blocked. YEEEY.
Yeah I had this problem in China. Even when I did find proxy servers to get me around it, China was still able to block Flash applications from loading, which is like how everything on Facebook works. So I could get there and see updates, but I couldn't do anything myself.

Hella annoying.

*EDIT* Is it like a requirement for all girls who post at this site to be beautiful? Jesus Christ.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Smashboards brings all the boys to tha yard.

And they're like:

Omg hotties!

YA **** RIGHT!

Top Bottom