• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Matt

Banned via Administration
Dawwwwww, thanks Peeze! Now if only my picture could be quoted as much as Livvers's's'ss'ssss's.

Matt

Hey guys, I sure am hungry for some bajingo. FOR THE RECORD.

KayLo, you too are quite handsome. Err, beautiful. Err, jailbait. I'm going to stop talking. Now.

(shut it, Xsybeans!)

EDIT: lol VD, like the aids

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Too bad Matt likes dudes.
I go to Tufts. I don't think I know any straight guys anymore. (Kidding, if there's any other Jumbos around...)

Hey guys, I sure am hungry for some bajingo. FOR THE RECORD.

KayLo, you too are quite handsome. Err, beautiful. Err, jailbait. I'm going to stop talking. Now.

(shut it, Xsybeans!)

EDIT: lol VD, like the aids
I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted... :confused: (I'm 21.) (My sister's upset now.)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I go to Tufts. I don't think I know any straight guys anymore. (Kidding, if there's any other Jumbos around...)
freshman year?

did you take part in the NQR? lol

my best friend is back in memphis right now, but she goes to tufts

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
freshman year?

did you do take part in the NQR? lol

my best friend is back in memphis right now, but she goes to tufts
I'm a senior, technically, but I'm taking a year off to get some animal care experience before I apply to vet school.

I was too scared to do NQR my freshman year, but I did it sophomore year and got so drunk/high I forgot where I put my clothes.... then I never did it again, lol. One of my best friends from Tufts is from Memphis too.

Now that I'm home for the year, I spend most of my time at Penn (UPenn, not Penn State) or Drexel. I'd be there tonight, but I tried to prove gender equality last night by out-drinking a frat-boy.... I succeeded, but my liver is NOT happy. :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
naw thats Andy Samberg of SNL and thelonelyisland

@kaylo: sounds like a blast. Evil Eye will tell you that the Liver is evil and must be punished. :D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Peeze, you seem to know how these things work.

LOL Zook I might just have to change my avatar later today once I get a good **** face on.

Matt

KayLo for Broo--HEY IT'S TOTALLY NOT LIKE THAT! She also has to be a model. Part-time is fine.

So, KayLo, I meant it in the flattering sense. People often say I look 17-19, but I'm okay with that! I guess. I'd rather not look my age (22, zomg oldness!). I was just erring on the side of caution, because I'm a terrible judge at age myself, and I suppose I assume everyone on the internet is significantly younger than me, particularly Pool Roomers. Now that you mention 21, I definitely see it, I just wasn't sure!

But really, you're beautiful, whatever age I think you are. =P

Haha, what'd I do to make your sister upset? Y'know, aside from devouring my own foot.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
$10 says KayLo becomes the next Broomer.
Peeze, you seem to know how these things work.
KayLo for Broo--HEY IT'S TOTALLY NOT LIKE THAT! She also has to be a model. Part-time is fine.

So, KayLo, I meant it in the flattering sense. People often say I look 17-19, but I'm okay with that! I guess. I'd rather not look my age (22, zomg oldness!). I was just erring on the side of caution, because I'm a terrible judge at age myself, and I suppose I assume everyone on the internet is significantly younger than me, particularly Pool Roomers. Now that you mention 21, I definitely see it, I just wasn't sure!

But really, you're beautiful, whatever age I think you are. =P

Haha, what'd I do to make your sister upset? Y'know, aside from devouring my own foot.
Haha, if only I could drink/smoke my way into things in life! I'd probably die by the age of 30, but at least I'd still look relatively good in my coffin.

Matt: Aw, thank you. Even when I was applying for jobs a few months ago, people asked me if I was 18 yet, so don't feel bad.

My sister's faux-upset because she has no chance with you. (Because she obviously had one before, lol. Then again, this is the girl who is dragging me to NY next month to see Equus just for Dan Radcliffe.... on the off chance that he might notice her in the crowd, so I guess she likes to dream big.)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
People often say I look 17-19, but I'm okay with that! I guess. I'd rather not look my age (22, zomg oldness!). I was just erring on the side of caution, because I'm a terrible judge at age myself, and I suppose I assume everyone on the internet is significantly younger than me, particularly Pool Roomers. Now that you mention 21, I definitely see it, I just wasn't sure
Last week;

Guy I know: How old are you anyway?

Me: 19

Guy I know: Bull****, you look no where near that old.

Me :(

I think there's such a thing as looking too young.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Now you guys make me feel old.

I'm fourteen and have been mistaken for a college student twice in the past month. :(

Matt

Is that your sister in the last picture you posted? If so, she's gorgeous too.

And again, for the record: I'm not gay. Xysven is just full of wishful thinking!

Not terribly different (since it's only a few days older) but here's another shot of me I posted in the Broom recently. I did the painting in photoshop and got it blown up at FedEx for my mother for x-mas. She's gonna love it!

Mic, in the brief time that I bartended, people constantly asked "Maybe I should be carding you, huh?!?" or "Are you SURE you're old enough to be serving me?!?" Got funnier every time!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Mic, in the brief time that I bartended, people constantly asked "Maybe I should be carding you, huh?!?" or "Are you SURE you're old enough to be serving me?!?" Got funnier every time!
I'm working behind the bar on Boxing day I'll see how many times I get asked that.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think there's such a thing as looking too young.
I agree. :( Although I'll probably be happy 10 years from now.

Is that your sister in the last picture you posted? If so, she's gorgeous too.

Not terribly different (since it's only a few days older) but here's another shot of me I posted in the Broom recently. I did the painting in photoshop and got it blown up at FedEx for my mother for x-mas. She's gonna love it!
Nah, not my sister. She would kill me if I posted a picture of her. Love the painting, btw!

How old do I look lol

I don't get carded for Stilletos or dutches lol
Um, I'm horrible with ages.... but. 20? 21? Don't hate me if I was wrong. :(

To keep my post kind of on topic....

From spring fling again. I LOVE this picture... even though I look madd shady (I had literally just walked in from outside when my friend -- pink-shirt guy -- pulled me over), we look like we're having so much fun:

Wikipedia

Smash Lord

Nah, not my sister. She would kill me if I posted a picture of her. Love the painting, btw!

From spring fling again. I LOVE this picture... even though I look madd shady (I had literally just walked in from outside when my friend -- pink-shirt guy -- pulled me over), we look like we're having so much fun:

I'm guessing there was music playing somewhere in that kitchen? Or were you guys just really drunk?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
edit: -_-

I'm guessing there was music playing somewhere in that kitchen? Or were you guys just really drunk?
Hehe, there was music playing. But we were also really drunk... I think that pic was taken around 11:30, but we had started drinking at 10ish. Breakfast parties = fruit, pancakes, and probably more screwdrivers than I've drank in the rest of my life combined.

Also, all the girls were hiding little shot bottles in our bras, lol. I couldn't hold more than three (:() but my friend Lauren managed to fit freakin' TWELVE without it even showing through her shirt.

Edit: I realize I probably sound like such a lush. :laugh: I do drink & party an obscene amount, but, uh, only on weekends (during the school year -- let's not talk about summers)... I'm also a college senior (taking a year off, but still), I work 40+ hrs a week, I volunteer for PAWS (Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society) twice a week, and I'm preparing to go to veterinary school in the next two years. Just so no one thinks I'm a complete waste, lol.

So, yeah, drink responsibly?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Looks like a lot of fun =D

*Is Jealous*

I'll have to post some pics from tonight (Friends birthday), once I get them from her of course

Top Bottom