• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm super weird. I'm tall, but I have a young face, but I also grow facial hair really well, so like... people either think I'm 16-22. I'm 20!

My friends always try to make me order a drink whenever we go to Vegas. "They didn't ID me, you can do it!" But I always get too scared. :(

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I suck at beer pong, but flip cup? That's my SH*T. I can be drunk out of my mind and still play a kicka** game of flip cup.

Hehe, there was music playing. But we were also really drunk... I think that pic was taken around 11:30, but we had started drinking at 10ish. Breakfast parties = fruit, pancakes, and probably more screwdrivers than I've drank in the rest of my life combined.

Also, all the girls were hiding little shot bottles in our bras, lol. I couldn't hold more than three (:() but my friend Lauren managed to fit freakin' TWELVE without it even showing through her shirt.

Edit: I realize I probably sound like such a lush. :laugh: I do drink & party an obscene amount, but, uh, only on weekends (during the school year -- let's not talk about summers)... I'm also a college senior (taking a year off, but still), I work 40+ hrs a week, I volunteer for PAWS (Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society) twice a week, and I'm preparing to go to veterinary school in the next two years. Just so no one thinks I'm a complete waste, lol.

So, yeah, drink responsibly?

Wait...a party...with alcohol...at 10 AM?!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm super weird. I'm tall, but I have a young face, but I also grow facial hair really well, so like... people either think I'm 16-22. I'm 20!

My friends always try to make me order a drink whenever we go to Vegas. "They didn't ID me, you can do it!" But I always get too scared. :(
I'm not encouraging underage drinking or anything...

However, I will share this story: when I was in NY recently for my friends' apartment-warming night out, none of the bartenders thought I was 21. I even showed them my ID, and they all thought it was a fake (which pissed me off, because I had just turned legal and could actually use my real one). But guess what? They still gave me drinks, lol.

Worst case scenario is they turn you down and you look mildly foolish. They'll end up serving you anyway when one of your older friends brings you a drink, so haha on them! The chances are very very slim that they'd actually have the energy to kick you out or anything.

But you really shouldn't do it. Because you're underage. And that's illegal and irresponsible.
;)

Wait...a party...with alcohol...at 10 AM?!
It was spring fling, hehe. Special occasion! And we had T.I. & Lupe Fiasco coming that year, so you know us black folk were hype as shi*t.

Another year we had Common, and my friends & I made the mistake of trying, uh, brownies for the first time in our lives. We ate way too many and ended up a hot mess... it was so much fun, though.

I feel bad, kind of, because I actually love Common and wish I could remember more of the performance.

P.S. Tufts is usually not that fun. Our special events are great, but the rest of the time is pretty dead, and Boston's not a great party city unless you like bars. It used to be a big party school, but the current president came my freshman year and started crackin down.... we definitely have to make our own fun. One of the reasons I love being home in Philly right now.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
edit: no.

Edit: I wish I could keep this on topic, but I ran out of good pictures. :(

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
So in addition to underaged drinking, we're now talking about drugs.

Come back in a week.

Edit: From now on, discussion/pictures regarding alcohol is not allowed and will result in a 2-pointer.
I realize it's hard for you teenagers to keep your ****ed mouths shut about it when I say so TWICE, so I'll add a little encouragement.

The legal people will just have to grin and bear it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
:D Las Christmas Pictoras!

My best friend Brittany and I playing Mario Party with her dogs.

The dog seen freaking out in this picture is Jet (pack :D). I love Jetpack.

The beast known to Decisive Gamers as Breakwing and known to the BRoom as my "god **** ******** brother" can be seen in his natural habitat, eating cheerios in his pajamas at 4 in the after noon, watching The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

My 2 and a half, almost 3, year old brother playing with the "unbreakable" digital camera he got for Christmas. He took none of these pictures, but he did get about seventy of the same plastic plant.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'll be 100% honest here. My girlfriend picked the tie for me based off of my suit/shirt. I had no part in selecting this fantastic tie.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord

A crazy night of diet coke and mentos. I was the designated thrower. This was the raunchiest of the photos taken.

A game of strip bowling, every time you throw a gutter you have to take off an article of clothing. I had already taken off my belt, this was my second gutter.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion

A crazy night of diet coke and mentos. I was the designated thrower.
Me and my friends did that once. Problem was, my one friend didn't know how to do it and was like "Man, I think your supposed to shake them up before you open it to put the mentos in, ya know, to build pressure". Needless to say he ended up getting soaked before we even blew any of them, up the correct way.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?

This here be Uncle Kenny. I look like I'm on crack...

Me and my friends at the Hilton Inn. We chilled out in New Orleans for the weekend to catch the college football game of USM vs Troy. It was the most spendiferious event in the history of the world. =)

A group picture. From left to right: Craig, me, and Billy.

I sleep naked...

This picture has nothing to do with the superdome weekend. It's just my girlfriend's favorite picture of me so I decided to share it. I honestly think this is a crappy picture but whatever. It's of me and my sister, Shy Anne.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

This was my group for senior homecoming.
I'm on the left, throwin' the bunny ears into the mix.
Lol, I love how half of you are trying to look like sophisticated gentlemen and the other half is just silly. Nice. :laugh:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I added the thoughts they had during the moment the picture was taken:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom tom! Cuuuuute.

Who is in the army in your family?
nobody :D the picture is over at her house and she and her father are in the air force, but they have various military items all around the place.

Wolfy looks like he needs some clean underwear. LOL

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
First time I've ever worn a hat for more than 15 seconds. (The other picture had a cat on my head, so it wasn't as significant. :p)

Matt

Banned via Administration
I will out-vanity Xsyven any day!

Actually, I'm just fishing for compliments from KayLo. <3

Matt

Banned via Administration
Ashton Kutcher has ruined hats forever.

KayLo!, what say you on the tucked shirts issue? I am obviously more interested in what ladies have to say over what my MEAN-SPIRITED guy friends have to say god you make me so angry Xsyven with your jerfkace ways :mad: :mad: :mad:

And Livvers, I cried for days after reading your comment! Yes, DAYS. I used my time machine to come back to now because of all the lost time, and dehydration.

Cashed and I are going to post super twin pictures in the near future! I'll let him go first.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
2008 Sentra SE-R. Yeah.
The color on that car is <3. I want a bright blue car sooo bad. (Or black, but that's so common....)

KayLo!, what say you on the tucked shirts issue? I am obviously more interested in what ladies have to say over what my MEAN-SPIRITED guy friends have to say god you make me so angry Xsyven with your jerfkace ways :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hmm... I'm usually not a fan unless it's a formal occasion, but there is ONE exception where it's pretty d*** sexy: if your name is Matt on SWF. ;)

I do love collared shirts, though.... especially with the sleeves rolled/pushed up (my friends & I dub it "The Sexy"). Sexy forearms ftw. And people wonder why I second Ike.... jk. *shifty eyes*

Top Bottom