• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Haven't been here for a while. Good to see some familiar faces. Has the PRoom kept getting worse and worse?

In my time away from SWF I have grown old:

And now I look like a heroin addict:

HOLLA

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ooo, I haven't been to this thread in a while. So many good pictures while I was gone!

@Azua: Those contacts are win. I need to order some more soon (I actually need them to see :()... maybe I'll go for colored ones this time. Also, you look great in your picture, professional or not!

@Thundermistress: I'm glad you made it out of that cart alive. I took a similar trip once, & it didn't end well. (People who can't steer ftl.) Btw, nice band, lol.

@Kitten: Is that a "come hither" gesture I see? I like, hehe.

Hopefully my friend will hurry up and upload her pics from this past weekend so I can contribute. There was much shenanigans.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Haha, no I was just trying to do the gun hands like everyone else but wasn't fast enough.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I just got a nice pair of frames for only $25 from an optometrist's office (I'll post a pic when I get a better quality photo). Kitten, you should get some. You'd look cute with glasses along with looking like Wil.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alright, I'm really bored and I still can't sleep, so I'm gonna post a few pics of me =D (Last time didn't work...)

Just give me 30 mins or so.....

Me and my friend making an awkward face cause the sun is blinding us. About to go skydiving btw!

This one made me laugh

Me trying to draw something good so that I could impress my friends. (It didn't work...)

Me smiling excessively for some reason...

An almost normal picture of me, almost (These are rare)

Thats all for now =D

EDIT: What the hell! Why are my pics so small..... and big....
I fail at this

Maybe I'll just make them links.

Another EDIT: Hmm, good enough...

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
No pictures while jumping out of the plane? ;)

And yes, I'm joking. I assume you can't bring cameras with you to jump out with.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No pictures while jumping out of the plane? ;)

And yes, I'm joking. I assume you can't bring cameras with you to jump out with.
lol I would've loved to bring one though. Oh well =D

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Don't encourage him, hedgedawg.
eh... um. I didn't see his post before you edited it.... so, while you may have been pulling some good moderating by hiding it, it leaves me unable to see what was being swept under the rug and, thusly, unaware of what I'd be encouraging... or that there was even somehing to be/not to be encoraged. :chuckle:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh no, you changed your Avatar Azua D=

But I like Rocket Laucher Kitteh as well :)

Top Bottom