• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

.Illidan.

Smash Rookie
Pants? hey at least i'm not all leather and straps like some kind of banshie.

and hair? u know there's a difference between bleach and shampoo, yeha? or has it seeped in your skull?

im not stalking but it's hard to not know where you are. you smell like a corpse, and a very dead one at that. dead like your dad. or are we pretending that sadness isn't bothering you? want a tissue?

Arthas

Smash Rookie
Don't hate on the banshee, betch.

Pfft, whatever, I'm a master of having fabulous hair and you know it. Jeaaaa-lousssss!

Isn't it like, funny that when someone is like, all pissed at you n ****, the first like, insult they throw at you is always like 'Oh mai gawd, you stink!'

Perhaps you're confusing me with my like, badass legion of undead following me around, cause I just got this new perfume from Dior and it smells delicious!

You're like, so original, Illy! Original like the rest of the little like, emo losers you hang out with!
Oh no, they might like, slash their wrists in my general direction and like, write bad poetry about me now!

Puh-lease. Sadness? That old dude like, totally told me I was ****ing grounded because I dyed my hair! I mean, like, gawd, old-fashioned much?

Illy, are you still like, butthurt over that little spat we had? I mean, yeah it sucks getting your *** totally beat n junk, but like, get over it.

.Illidan.

Smash Rookie
Maybe if everyone says you smell, perhaps you should do something about it instead of putting toilet water, sorry, "ew de toilet" on yourself.

Oh, and as your your little friends, following you around that have no lives, perhaps you should, like, remember that corpses cant smell. Which is probably why you have to hang around lifeless bodies. but then again, you do have like so much in common.

hey I remember you running away just when i was getting the upper hand. rather than finish it, you go and run off like the little crybaby you are.

Arthas

Smash Rookie
Maybe if everyone says you smell, perhaps you should do something about it instead of putting toilet water, sorry, "ew de toilet" on yourself.

Oh, and as your your little friends, following you around that have no lives, perhaps you should, like, remember that corpses cant smell. Which is probably why you have to hang around lifeless bodies. but then again, you do have like so much in common.

hey I remember you running away just when i was getting the upper hand. rather than finish it, you go and run off like the little crybaby you are.

Once again, Illy, you only come up with like, weaksauce little insults to fling at me.
It's pretty obvious you're like, jealous that *****es love me.

Are you like, seriously that jealous that I have like, a more-badass army than you?

I mean if that's the case here I can like, rent you out some badasses if it'll make you stop bawwwing about it.
These so-called 'lifeless bodies' are like, totally more interesting to be around than the likes of you, miss "I'll be different by conforming!" Hah!

Pshaw, you had the upper hand? L-O-L
here I was trying to be nice and like, not obliterate your ****ing face off, and I'm like, getting baawww'd at for it.

Gawd Illy, is there like, anything that won't make you baww like a baby?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Arthas, Illidan: I have a sneaking suspicion the two of you are the same person. And by sneaking, I mean it's the most obvious thing I've seen all day. While I need to go eat breakfast and then IP check you guys before you get banned, the two of you or halves of your brain or whatever constitutes you needs to stop trolling or infractions will be dealt. You have been more than warned.

.Illidan.

Smash Rookie
Why? What are they gonna do, decompose on me? Not that any actually have ears, you necropheliac. My soul may be dark, but at least I'm not that desperate.

Arthas

Smash Rookie
You do know I could like, totally kill you and enslave you, right?

and hellooooo? I don't like, sleep with my army, kai? That's like, bad business or some junk.

I mean like, I'm freaky and all, but like, I have to draw the line somewhere.

And Illy, it's not because your soul is like sooooo dark or whatever, it's because you're ugly! :D

And what the **** is this like, infraction ****?
I like, do what I want, vergilligan or whatever.

.Illidan.

Smash Rookie
Kill me? ****, skank, the only thing you could kill was your poor widdle ol daddy. You call those brain dead halfwits of yours an army?

I love how you ran off before my army caught up with you. I've got real friends, unlike you and your "guy who lives in my armour"

And sure. Of course you don't sleep with them Uh huh. Sylvan ring a bell?

Arthas

Smash Rookie
"Skank" lol, are we like, back in high school here? Get some new insults, puh-lease.
And thanks, but I've killed a lot more people than that. Can we say "Sratholme?"

It seems like my "brain-dead halfwits" are like, doing a lot better off than you are!
Ner'zhul doesn't appreciate you talking ****, kai?

I smell jealousy again..
Ohh, whoops, did I hit the ***** you were going for?
/twirls hair

While I'd love to like, continue this little whine and cheese party with you, I have to get some beauty rest or I'm going to end up looking like you. :(

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Please ban them both -_-
don't use these threads as IM convos please, it's annoying!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
They've both been infracted.

Please, stay on topic from now on. Let's not bring this garbage back up.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Only infractions? If that was the same person, which I think it was, then they deserve bans. If only we could prove they are the same person...

Now to go find some pics to post

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Good work on the weight loss, brah. Luckily I've never been in a position where I've had to lose even the slightest amount of weight but I can't imagine it would be easy. GG.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I used to be really fat, but now I'm only overweight. I can't lose anymore though for some reason. I started up swim team and even though I didn't change my diet at all, I gained weight instead of losing it.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Well I went from fat kid that only played Melee to, football player that had a chance at college football and got in shape.

I changed my diet:
eliminated fast food
ran daily
went to the gym
motivation (ladies and football)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
it's been ages since i posted here! bailey u lookin too good now! i still remember u biatch!

2 weeks ago lol...

After! <3 caramel highlights ftw

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos

Me at my first performance with my band.

Me doing backing vocals with the bassist.

A picture of almost the entire band. You're only missing our pianist on the left.

EDIT: just for clarification, I'm the guitar dude on the right.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't have many recent pictures of myself anymore.... my laptop died out of the blue, and when I sent it in, they deleted my stuff.... :(

This is the best I got from quickly going through Facebook.

Out to dinner for my friend's b-day (the scar on my arm is from a dog bite... hazards of the job):

Spring Fling last year:

Me & my girls:

Top Bottom