• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
UM, you win the internet. That is some awesome editing.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You're hair is too long. But as I'm a guy, I don't exactly think I'm your target audience

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Found some random production shots that I was tagged on from Facebook!

This first one is from A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum, which just closed on Saturday. I'm the one on the top-left. These are the Proteans dragging Pseudolus, after he robbed us of 9 Minae.

And here are the Proteans as soldiers, with captain Miles Gloriosus. I'm the one laying seductively on the bottom. Sadly, it's way blurry. :(

And last but not least, this is from Sweeney Todd. This was from like, last fall, but I still can't get over how awesome it looks. I'm the one sitting high, on the top-right, over Mrs. Lovett. The makeup artist for this show (Miles Gloriosus in the picture above) is flying to DC tomorrow, since he won some regional thing for makeup.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Apparently I was wrong, there are pictures of me on the internet. My sister would babysit over the summer and every now and then I'd come over to mess around with the kids. Pictures ahead

Just me and a kid, I forgot where we were. Some science museum, I believe.

Here I am teaching the same kid the fine points of architecture, as well as the middle-east water politics.

Here we're just letting the dam go and flooding the structures other kids were building further down the troth with blocks.

Kid thought he could get past me

He can't match this

I forgot why that happened

That's me and my sister at a project revolution concert. She's involved in all of them because she took all those pictures.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer

Me with my lovely 50inch Pioneer Kuro (I love you). Once again be amazed by my range Livv ;), well my hair is shorter, that's slightly different right?

The picture quality sucks because it was taken with my laptop.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
You should throw everyone off and post a giant photo dump of you looking like you're having the best time doing the most menial things.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
lol that's not a bad idea: "Doing taxes has never been so much fun."

Reyairia

Smash Champion
lol that's not a bad idea: "Doing taxes has never been so much fun."
Lawl Mic, I didn't know you frequented this place so much. :laugh:

Although I'm not as pretty as plenty of girls here though. :p

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Adorable
Coincidentally, I've always though cotton candy was a great thing to bring hiking and it makes even more sense to wear it on your head so you can use your hands for things like picking up rocks and sticks.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Seconded.

And Rey, if you take a pic wearing a bagel as a hat, you win the thread.
****. :( I just ran out of bagels today...

I won't ask what you were doing hiking in the woods with that attire. :laugh:

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
This is my headshot that I use for my theatre resumes and everything.

And this is me with less hair, but dressed up for 42nd street.

This is me onstage as General Schmitz in Seussical. I wish I had a picture of me as Miles from Forum. It was sweet; I had a skirt.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Afro looks like the son of a Don, from the Mafia. All he needed was to be coming out of a yellow Gallardo.

Interestingly enough, Eor and me were born in the same year, and month. Hm<_<.

Top Bottom