• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer

This is me and a friend after a long sweaty run of the show we're in... so yes, I'm wearing makeup.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Did you dye your hair or something? Facial hair and actual hair seem a little out of place.

Here's my girlfriend, my sister, and me.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, it's stage makeup, so its a bit extreme... I tried to rub it all in nice and good at the end, since I prefer to wash my face at my house.

And yeah, my natural hair color is actually lighter than what my hair is right now. My hair is light brown, but looks blonde in this picture because of the light... but yeah... my beard grows in black, though I'm a natural blonde.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Creepy conifers, Batman! A tree is about to tackle you and Batgirl!
Hahaha, that is lulz. My tree does look kind of funky. Looks like weed:|.

I started reading the first page of this thread, and couldn't help but notice how much time has changed. People back then(2002) sure seemed more timid and fun. I guess every clan/community has their golden age.

Keaten for the win.

Edit: I wonder how many times Azua's dyed her hair since then..

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
I started reading the first page of this thread, and couldn't help but notice how much time has changed. People back then(2002) sure seemed more timid and fun. I guess every clan/community has their golden age.

Keaten for the win.

Oh wow. This thread did start a long time ago. I haven't looked back at the beginning in a couple of years. Post #10 ftw. Although the old picture contained therein is slightly embarrassing. I've been consciously avoiding posting in this topic, but I feel like I should rectify how bad that picture is by sharing a more current photo. So here is me (and a friend - making a weird face, she doesn't normally look quite like that) from back in November or so.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I think she beat you. ^_^

Edit it and put it as a negative picture, then proceed to loli'ng.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I'm going to have to ask you to stop, sugar. I can't get over the fact that Buzz bears an uncanny resemblance to me and you look ridiculously a lot like my sister.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I'm going to have to ask you to stop, sugar. I can't get over the fact that Buzz bears an uncanny resemblance to me and you look ridiculously a lot like my sister.
You always have something interesting to say, don't you:-p?

I'd ask you for a picture, but it seems you're universal.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thats really freaky that I look like your sister, and I look like someone Zero knows. O_O

Wiki, I don't know that I've ever seen a picture of you.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I'll have to get one up. Seriously, it's weird. I couldn't really tell in the temple pictures but these ones are all too clear.

- You have one dad and I have one mom.
- But at least you probably have a whole picture, mine is a measly picture ripped--
- Right down the middle?
- Right....down..the middle.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Thats really freaky that I look like your sister, and I look like someone Zero knows. O_O

Wiki, I don't know that I've ever seen a picture of you.
It's not really that surprising, you don't look unusually out of the ordinary for a Caucasian female, I think you'll find that most people see a few people who look like them in their life times (I've had one myself ;))

On another note I just looked a dew (hundred) pages back on this topic, strange how it seemed to be dominated by Mods, I guess we newbies really did kill your forums...

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Hahaha, that is lulz. My tree does look kind of funky. Looks like weed:|.

Keaten for the win.

You're not wrong, one cookie cutting incident coincedentally placed between clicking a thread and it loading resulted on me being on what page 124 of this thread looks like with 15 posts per page, the current old guard seemed worried about Matt mercilessy butchering people over comments about his girlfriend. Apparently that's the way ol' treget went.

Good to see you again btw the Zero Beat, was wondering where you went for a while.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
You're not wrong, one cookie cutting incident coincedentally placed between clicking a thread and it loading resulted on me being on what page 124 of this thread looks like with 15 posts per page, the current old guard seemed worried about Matt mercilessy butchering people over comments about his girlfriend. Apparently that's the way ol' treget went.

Good to see you again btw the Zero Beat, was wondering where you went for a while.
Eh, school/relationship swept my activity away. Glad to be back.

Dong said:
]lolololololololol
Glad to be back for this.......lol.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Azua said:
and zero, that'd be at least over two hundred times.
How old are you though? My mom's a professional hairstylist, and she says that's not good for your hair's health at a young age:|.

By young, she means 17-23.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I thought this time I might go for something less ****ed up then I normally do and used my actual air and eye colour for a change

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Wiki, I litarally lol'd.

Ack! Azua, I always love your pictures. I want to steal your outfit in the first one. Those shoes are epic.

Mic, we could make a "Never changes facial expressions" for you :lick:

Here's a picture my boyfriend took of me without my knowing on his camera phone. It looks better as a small image, of course, but I thought it was neat enough to share. This is at the Museum of Natural History in NYC(awesome place).

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Since Livvers just posted a soothing picture that makes you all feel good, I figured I'd might as well scare the crap out of you.

This is me, in make up, in the makeup room, before getting into costume for the play I'm in right now. This picture actually scares me.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Since Livvers just posted a soothing picture that makes you all feel good, I figured I'd might as well scare the crap out of you.

This is me, in make up, in the makeup room, before getting into costume for the play I'm in right now. This picture actually scares me.
You really think that's scary? I don't think you're ready for my negative pictures on my cell.

Relrease Date : TBA

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Well my friend. The trick is to be 7 feet tall, and all muscle.

That would be Cashed and me sharing the same costume...

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos

I'm the one standing with the brown belt. We had a championship "Kata" at our school and me and my friend(the one with the red belt, lol, that ain't even a real belt color) suddenly had to demonstrate a kata, called Kushanku. (we had to judge, so it's not like we entered the competition, that would be unfair to the others :p:p).

Funny thing that you can see here is that my friend and I do this kata EXACTLY the same. Every move, stance, speed, everything is the same. We've been training so long together that it just sort of happened automatically. Also, that demonstration wasn't planned or anything, so we didn't practice before hand and still we managed to walk it synchronized.

And just one more to show off my incredible skills :p:p.

Also, pics of my new spikes on my neck piercing are coming up!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I present to the good people of Las Pictoras, a prime example of the aging of man.

Figure A:

Figure B:

It is only a matter of time.

@Ridiardos.... I would KILL for the size of that dojang...

Top Bottom