• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Your hair is grainy!

Anyway, you've posted two really well shot photos. Who's taking them?

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Eh, different people shoot them. I can't remember the name of the person who shot that one.

It's this skirt this woman had been working on as a side project from what she normally does. It was awesome looking, and basically had scraps from other projects she's done sewn into it.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
That's not Dodongo, that's Uncle Meat.

And he also has blue eyes btw.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, this my girlfriend, i'll post a picture of myself later, but im just asking a favor, for you guys to atleast view the video once, because my girlfriend is having a bet against her friend, the one with the most views wins. Losers get buy the winner a free lunch. so please guys do it for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_gNKVSu5Y

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
hey guys, this my girlfriend, i'll post a picture of myself later, but im just asking a favor, for you guys to atleast view the video once, because my girlfriend is having a bet against her friend, the one with the most views wins. Losers get buy the winner a free lunch. so please guys do it for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_gNKVSu5Y
I gotcha. The sound was off, so it was just a girl making faces lol.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm...............:ohwell:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Haha, it's so awesome to trivialize the death of 6,000,000 people.

Week ban because if he continues to post right now, I'll probably just permaban him.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
*Facepalm*

I don't think animals and humans would turn out so well, X7.

Here's me 4 years ago, or 3 O_o.

Please don't make fun of the HEAT, I know they're sucking badly this year.:(

Cinder

Smash Master
I haven't graced this thread with my face in a while, have I? Jkjk...I'm not THAT egotistical XD

*removed because I look like either a psychopathic killer or a rapist :laugh:*

Don't fret, I'll post a more normal looking picture later...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
That's the scariest picture I've ever seen. Really man, your whole pose makes you look like a rapist, or that we're seeing out of the dead body you have tied in your basement that you pretend is a real person. The cat doesn't help either.

Cinder

Smash Master
Do you want to lose?
Considering what I'm up against? I'll lose no matter what...

That's the scariest picture I've ever seen. Really man, your whole pose makes you look like a rapist, or that we're seeing out of the dead body you have tied in your basement that you pretend is a real person. The cat doesn't help either.
OMG, how did you know?!?! >.> <.< *puts body back in basement*...KIDDING XD...but anyway, since it's obviously creepier than I thought, I'm just gonna go ahead and delete it...sorry to scare y'all :rolleyes:...

Cinder

Smash Master
What? Me creeping everyone out? Meh...I think I was trying too hard to win that contest...I'll get a less creepy picture sometime today...if I do, I'll post it here (and NOT creep y'all out XD)...

Top Bottom