• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I haven't posted here in a while, so here goes:

My girlfriend Alicia and I.

A funny pic of me in front of a sign at the local mall.

Taken from the backseat of the car as I was driving.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Lol Is that eyebrow raise part of your strategy when you play one on one split screens?:)

*Raised eyebrow*
*SEcond player's screen falters*

ALT gets a kill.

Wut?

ALT: All skill:chuckle:.
---------
Finally get to see you man.:)

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Freaking SWF going noob on me. Sorry for the double post.:(

The implications that come with living in the same neighborhood as Cashed...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
YES I FINALLY KNOW WHAT ALT LOOKS LIKE!

after months of halo teamwork i know what you look like!

dude ill never forget "...YOU PUSHED ME OFF!" that one game on gaurdian. im loling as i type this.

theres on pic on here w/ me and my x. its buried though. i cant even find it.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL, that was the best moment. That was like one of the first games we played together, too. Was that you who pushed me off or one of your friends. That was so funny.

Reyairia

Smash Champion

I'm not a camwhore like Mic (jk, Mic, I'm only teasing. :p) but mom caked me in make-up today so I thought "might as well take something looking decent :ohwell:" and got this via webcam before I ran to scrub it all off my face.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer

I'm not a camwhore like Mic (jk, Mic, I'm only teasing. :p) but mom caked me in make-up today so I thought "might as well take something looking decent :ohwell:" and got this via webcam before I ran to scrub it all off my face.
Sad Rey looks sad, you remind me of this pretty girl in one of my lectures who always looks a bit down and sits by herself. Oh and I'm just waiting until there are more pics of you online then there are of me then we will see who is the camwhore :laugh: I gotta update my tally.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
you remind me of this pretty girl in one of my lectures who always looks a bit down and sits by herself.
I can only assume that for someone to look upset for you, they must be burning alive and crying tears of gasoline.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Sad Rey looks sad, you remind me of this pretty girl in one of my lectures who always looks a bit down and sits by herself. Oh and I'm just waiting until there are more pics of you online then there are of me then we will see who is the camwhore :laugh: I gotta update my tally.
I tried smiling but I can never get one of those right. And I was smiling on my last picture. <_<
And I don't think I'll be posting more for a while. :p
... well, maybe when I go to Spain.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I tried smiling but I can never get one of those right. And I was smiling on my last picture. <_<
And I don't think I'll be posting more for a while. :p
... well, maybe when I go to Spain.
You must have the same trouble smiling as I do :p Ironically enough when I read Tom's comment I smiled. I also got to seem my 2 favourite cousins today for the first time in over a year since the older one spent last Christmas (we normally see each other then) studying in Europe. Ugh his life must be so exciting at the moment, he's about to finish his Law degree, I think we should become roomies so I can sponge off all the wealth he will soon accumulate (he's got a job at the high court of Australia) but he lives interstate :( Anyway enough fanboyism, take me to Spain with you!!!

Oh and you can't afford to stop posting pics of yourselves now that you've started to accumulate a fanboy army, it would kill them *cough*RidleyPrime*cough*Stryks*cough*Fawriel*cough*

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Anyway enough fanboyism, take me to Spain with you!!!
Lawl, well, you'd have to pay for yourself. :p

Oh and you can't afford to stop posting pics of yourselves now that you've started to accumulate a fanboy army, it would kill them *cough*RidleyPrime*cough*Stryks*cough*Fawriel*cough*
Hahahaha, sure, I'll keep that in mind. :laugh: Are you one of them?

And Mic, if you're gonna quote me on your signature spell my name right. X3

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Lawl, well, you'd have to pay for yourself. :p
Not a problem presuming my money tree has a good year.

Hahahaha, sure, I'll keep that in mind. :laugh: Are you one of them?
You wish baby ;)

And Mic, if you're gonna quote me on your signature spell my name right. X3
This must be the twentieth time you've pointed out one of my spelling errors. Maybe I wasn't quoting you, maybe I was quoting a "Reyaria" who said the exact same thing as you :p

Mic and Reyairia sitting in a tree, f-r-o-w-n-i-n-g.
at Wikipedia.

Wow this has become the Mic and Rey chatroom topic, sorry about that.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not sure if I've posted these already, but here they are:

My bulk 24 truck that I drove for training in my job

Baha and I at his 23rd bday

My sister in law and I at our friends concert. The band's name is Driver F!

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
*points at the beer bottle*

That's Shiner Bock! :p

We actually had a keg of that stuff over the weekend. My friend's 21st. It was the s***

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
You must have the same trouble smiling as I do :p Ironically enough when I read Tom's comment I smiled. I also got to seem my 2 favourite cousins today for the first time in over a year since the older one spent last Christmas (we normally see each other then) studying in Europe. Ugh his life must be so exciting at the moment, he's about to finish his Law degree, I think we should become roomies so I can sponge off all the wealth he will soon accumulate (he's got a job at the high court of Australia) but he lives interstate :( Anyway enough fanboyism, take me to Spain with you!!!

Kill me? Very funny.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
uh oh, someone on my "is weird" list just got a million cool points

i have to go nap this one off
Why am I on said list? Now if you'll excuse me the raisins are stealing my sourdough. (I'll be really impressed if anyone gets that reference)

It is too late for me, son.
I don't want to get into a Star Wars quote-off with you I really can't afford to procrastinate with my Quantitative Methods at the moment :ohwell:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I don't want to get into a Star Wars quote-off with you I really can't afford to procrastinate with my Quantitative Methods at the moment :ohwell:
Well good, because I don't want to either. :D

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Why am I on said list? Now if you'll excuse me the raisins are stealing my sourdough. (I'll be really impressed if anyone gets that reference)
I don't know the reference but that's an awesome quote.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
At first I read that as "my Quarantine Methods" and was intrigued while thinking "wut?".

You look a lot like your sister-in-law, Mrs. Bahamut. Kinda funny how that worked out :p

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
You guys have ring ceremonies? Huh. We just got our class rings at lunch time. Unless you're making a joke and I completely missed it.

ANYWAYS!

Saw this in Greenwich Village(lower West Manhattan):

In case you don't know(which would be a shame), it's from the game Bubble Bobble.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
^There's a really neat "Super Mario World" near a train station I pass on my way to uni.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
I thought I would indulge you all with two photos from the end of my easter holidays.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you, extreme sledging.

Look at my sexy man pose. If you're thinking "that jacket is far too big" you'd be right. It's my uncle's and he's much bigger than me. I don't have a jacket for myself at this current time you see.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Did you win the race, Spork? Against the skiier?
I wanna sled too! We, obviously, don't get snow in Florida. Shame :(

Anyway, I too will throw a photo in...

Me and my guitars. The left one is a Standard Fender Stratocaster and the right one is a Limited BC Rich Warlock.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
From my experiences, you don't get many mountains/hills either. That's one of the things that struck me most about Florida, that fact it's so flat.

As for the race, I probably fell off about 5 seconds after the picture was taken. Didn't even know he/she was there untill I saw the photo either.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Sledding is fantastic. It's probably one of the best inventions ever. Just imagine being the first person to discover sitting on some large, flat thing and going down a snow covered hill could be so fun.....life's simple pleasures.

Top Bottom