• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
We should, like, ban all Mar 2008's and up from contributing.
umm... I don't agree with that at all. There could be people who are friends of smashboarders that have been going to tournaments for longer than you that haven't made an account until recently. Don't ban them until they mention that they like Brawl... JK, I kid the brawl scr... I mean players... >.>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
guys if you're gonna ban anyone from contributing for brawl-related reasons, please take my picture down

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
guys if you're gonna ban anyone from contributing for brawl-related reasons, please take my picture down
Same. I love Brawl more than Melee. However, I salute the seven years of pure joy that it has given me, and thus, I posted my picture.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Hey, calm down, its obvious we're kidding. Besides, even if MuraRengan was serious (which I certainly would hope that he's not), he really doesn't hold any power over this project whatsoever. We have 3 people getting all paranoid over nothing. (but thanks for keeping it a non-violent/non-flamey protest)

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Hey, calm down, its obvious we're kidding. Besides, even if MuraRengan was serious (which I certainly would hope that he's not), he really doesn't hold any power over this project whatsoever. We have 3 people getting all paranoid over nothing. (but thanks for keeping it a non-violent/non-flamey Dedication)
fix'd

still no camera-.-

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
umm, I was talking about how they kept their posts protesting the possible removal of the pictures contributed from brawl players free from flames, not the whole thread... But that works too, as if they flamed in their posts, the thread would then have flames.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Melee>Brawl indeed.

I'm probably gonna post mine and my bro's controllers seperately along with the current one.

rhan

Smash Hero
IWontGetOverTheDam said:
Can you take my picture down? I wanna take a better, newer one.
No one has the power to do that. You have to wait for the thread creator to get online. Be patient young grasshoppa. *Gong*

rhan

Smash Hero
IWontGetOverTheDam said:
I assumed he checked regularly for pictures, so.....
Yeah...Meta hasn't checked in about maybe.....2-3weeks? We all have lives outside smashboards. :/

Steelia

Smash Champion
Awesome topic.

*posts in here for future reference/reminder*

I've got two bros and a sis... plus myself... Melee players... That's four more, once we nab our GCN controllers. ;)

-Big_-Blue 9

Smash Journeyman
I'll post mine once I get my camera back.
My parents tend to lend it to anybody which can be annoying
if I need the convenience to do so

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice

i was just reading this thread, and i was making random ****, anyway, someone please take that thing...and do something with it

-Spam

Metà

Smash Master
**UPDATED**

Thanks for the pics everyone, and special thanks to those putting it in their sigs and spreading the word as well.

Sorry about the delay between updates; I'll try to update at least once a week from now on. We really need to pick up the pace though. It's been like, 3 months and we're not even at a hundred yet. A good plan to spread the word even quicker, would be to post this in your major regional thread (if you have one). Also, I plan on bringing a digital camera to my next smash event to get pictures myself, because a lot of people seem kind of lazy... Maybe some people here could do the same, but it's not a requirement; just telling people about it is enough, and hopefully those people will take the initiative to post their controller.

Leech

Smash Journeyman
**UPDATED**

Thanks for the pics everyone, and special thanks to those putting it in their sigs and spreading the word as well.

Sorry about the delay between updates; I'll try to update at least once a week from now on. We really need to pick up the pace though. It's been like, 3 months and we're not even at a hundred yet. A good plan to spread the word even quicker, would be to post this in your major regional thread (if you have one). Also, I plan on bringing a digital camera to my next smash event to get pictures myself, because a lot of people seem kind of lazy... Maybe some people here could do the same, but it's not a requirement; just telling people about it is enough, and hopefully those people will take the initiative to post their controller.
ok cool.. i can for sure get another 7 in a week... do they need accounts?

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm over my friends house. I'll edit this post when we get his controller! Thanks for updating! ^_^

Top Bottom