• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

kurt///

Smash Rookie
this is an amazing idea man! i really respect this; and i want everyone to get in on it..(:
and you actualyl gave me the idea; to pimp out my controller; what better to have a controller with your game name?:D
My name is L33T; on SBR and AIB; and i have been playing competitivly since mellee( when i was 13 :p )
And ****; im going to get on this; and i respect you for starting this; GL!:D

Metà

Smash Master
me133(7):

Could you get me133(7) to re-host the picture or send it as an attachment? I can't access this image anymore. : / Thanks

Also, thanks again to everyone who's participating in this and showing their support. I really appreciate it, and I'm sure many others will when this is completed. Keep going, almost at 100! ^ ^

Leech

Smash Journeyman
Yay finally we are getting somewhere.. but as we move on it gets harder and harder to get more posts.. i got like 3 of my friends to do it but i didnt take any pics yet sorry..
more pics comming soon.. i promise.

Fireflare

Smash Cadet
the D-Pad/C stick/A/B/Y/X are colored with a CD marker xD the startbutton is colored with Edding an the Y butto is colored with an red edding xD

(sry 4 possible bad englisch xD)

edtheninja

Smash Rookie
finally got it

here's mine. the story i have is i lost my phone that had the pic then i found it and finally uploaded it. that's what i'll say for now at least...

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Yes, you should get an award, embracethe12.

Well, look, I know I've let everybody down by saying I would have mine in soon when I didn't, but I seriously just might have my picture in tomorrow after school. The reason I never got my controller in on time is because my "friend" has been being an *** lately, and he's been telling me he's going to come over so I can use his phone camera, then he never gets here. I've given up all hope on him, and I'm just going to use my mom's phone.

'Kay?

Top Bottom