• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las NC Pictoras: The Beautiful People PRs

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
James' hat/glasses combo
Real talk, the hat and glasses are for y'all's protection. They hide a true form that drives weaker men mad with lust, and makes all women conceive my children on the spot.

I will take these photos on my webcam, so the low quality will mask the full effect. But be warned, this **** is intense.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
when i saw phootbags post i threw up all over the place only to find that aliens were inside my stomach.. wierd

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Really Snap? Yeah, just yeah. Years later, making a ridiculous face, with ridiculous hair, came back to get me. Also, I had no part in that, Twitch.

Edit: I think you just put pics of me up to lure me out from lurking the boards, lol.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Really Snap? Yeah, just yeah. Years later, making a ridiculous face, with ridiculous hair, came back to get me. Also, I had no part in that, Twitch.
dude it was on my facebook wall, i had no choice.

it looked like a smug face.

or a trollface.

I have the ability to navigate time and space to get pictures you thought society would forget about.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Real talk, the hat and glasses are for y'all's protection. They hide a true form that drives weaker men mad with lust, and makes all women conceive my children on the spot.

I will take these photos on my webcam, so the low quality will mask the full effect. But be warned, this **** is intense.
oh my ****ing god, James.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA Josh.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Actually that naruto,etc,etc,etc tag is an alt account lol nothing real about it xD
way to ruin it. SCREW YOU JACKET.

lol, ph00t's so cute. but is he beautiful?

where have i seen this before?

I got a new nomination guys...

lolollololololololololololol no screw you.

I lol'd pretty hard at this thread. I need to go home and get my 3 piece and then we'll see who's cute.
*gasp* :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Alright, alright.... You guys got game, but here comes the big guns.

Me with no beard and longer hair, for those of you kept awake at night trying to fantasize about it.

Mad vain.

I will **** you up.

and finally, me and the original Sexy samsher Chu Dat. What woman wouldn't want a three way with that?

Top Bottom