• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las NC Pictoras: The Beautiful People PRs

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Karn can mesmerize people with his looks just like he can part the Red Sea.

Divine bro status.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Snap is as pessimistic about his looks as he is about peach's placement on the tier list.

And by that I mean he's stupidly misled.

On one of those points.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
its ok dylan nothing is better looking than your sense of humor.. oh wait no i am still much better looking than your sense of humor

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
o.o i want your camera! Do you recommend that brand? Ive been dying to get a photography cammy
I heard Nikon is good, and they specialize in MACRO imaging, so that's a plus. Canon, though, has a easier to deal with interface. It's all a matter of preference, princess.

A d40 is a step down from the D3000 as the D40 was the previous model of the D3000.

I have a Nikon D3000, and I regret not doing more research. I went and bought it at Best buy for a total of $550, including tax. Meanwhile a friend of mine went to Adorama.com and bought a D5000 for $510.

The main negative thing about the D3000 is that is doesn't have HD video. That, and you don't get a preview of the image before you take it - you have to look through the viewfinder.

I, myself, have found the D3000 as a great way to practice, but if I have done my research, I would've bought the D5000 instead.

tl;dr - I have had experience with the Nikon brand and I recommend it. Go to Adorama.com to find a good deal!

Duo55

Smash Ace
*lisp, I'm like, so offended right now that I am not on here *lisp jk, *is about to make a manly pr, and put self on it as second* on it (*second only to Capt Falcon)*

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
I heard Nikon is good, and they specialize in MACRO imaging, so that's a plus. Canon, though, has a easier to deal with interface. It's all a matter of preference, princess.

A d40 is a step down from the D3000 as the D40 was the previous model of the D3000.

I have a Nikon D3000, and I regret not doing more research. I went and bought it at Best buy for a total of $550, including tax. Meanwhile a friend of mine went to Adorama.com and bought a D5000 for $510.

The main negative thing about the D3000 is that is doesn't have HD video. That, and you don't get a preview of the image before you take it - you have to look through the viewfinder.

I, myself, have found the D3000 as a great way to practice, but if I have done my research, I would've bought the D5000 instead.

tl;dr - I have had experience with the Nikon brand and I recommend it. Go to Adorama.com to find a good deal!

yeah the picture is really old before the d3000

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I am in FULL support of a NC manly PR thread.

and a Atlantic south manly PR thread in the future as well :)

**** all this pretty boy **** lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i cant stop laughing after the last couple pages.

but i will put another few pics of me just to shut everyone down.

game set and match.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
lmfao kadaj... me and kadaj will be arriving 15 minutes late to the next NC event.. and shutting it the **** down

dont bring your girlfriends.. or whatever drunk girl you have/ plan on ****ing

LadyLegion

Smash Ace

Wow thanks a lot! I also don't want to be a usual flower wannabe photographer. I wanna take pictures with specific themes and more obscure.

lol Christine.

Too bad I don't have any recent pics, it might crash smashboards because of the trafficking it would cause on the site

Kevin I shaved yesterday lol
LOL! Ill take one at MLG of you then

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
****, this region is mad competitive, but I got this ****. Ask me about my good looks and my captain falcon t-shirt, too.

And Snap, what are you talkin' bout baby. You cute as ****.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Which reminds me....why can't we vote for something like this?
Good looks are all subjective, Slasher and PP and Snap and Shady and Fiz and Mike are hot as **** (homo) yet they aren't on these PR's
Granted Josh is one steamy motha****a but stillll everyone in nc smash is beatutiful

Top Bottom