• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lakerz fina take this *****!!!

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
Lakerz vs boston rivalary coming back at you!!! it's over though LA is gonna win cause west is the best muthafukka!

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I'm a Lakers fan all the way.

But I am pretty sure that if the Lakers don't shape up, the Celtics will beat them. Just don't wear the short-shorts again...pleeeeeease...

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
LOL! at short shorts

celtics will not win the game will be over game 6 4-2 LA final win will be in LA

Miztik

Smash Master
hell yea lakers gunna take this.....all they have to do is take one of the first two in boston then they can close it out in L.A with the next 3 being there cuz boston is terrible on the road....but i would like to see a sweep instead...

this is probally the best thread on the boards.... it should be a Sticky

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
this thread should be stickied

LAkerz got this son celtics won't win a road game to a team thats undefeated at home and LAkers won't lose at home it's all about the west coast babe!!!!!!

**** all you celtic fans get the **** outa socal and start suckin some east coast d!ck lolz

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Man, there are no ****ing Celtics fans in SoCal. Anyone who says they are is just a ****** who jumped on the bandwagon once the Celtics got big name players and started winning games.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
But I am pretty sure that if the Lakers don't shape up
What? I guess having the best record in the west, having kobe as mvp, and making it to the finals isn't shaped up?...and I fking hate the Lakers, but I'm not gonna hate on em, they're good.

And pretty much fans of both of these teams are bandwagoners, there's 3other teams in Cali, and another one in LA, where all the Clippers fans at? haha

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
Man, there are no ****ing Celtics fans in SoCal. Anyone who says they are is just a ****** who jumped on the bandwagon once the Celtics got big name players and started winning games.

thank you frotaz for stating the turth in otherwords everyone hates them doing that lolz so **** them from the LAker fanz and celtic fanz would say **** you too

WEST COOOOOOOOAST

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Neighborhood P speaks the truth about everything >.<

I don't hate the Lakers (I live in so cal), my family loves the lakers, but I have been a Celtics fan all my life simply because I loved the legends, and respect Pierce as a great player of the game...yah I actually supported them and went to their games when they only had the 24 win record...so you can't assume people are bandwagon jumpers...if you do you're basically a Mike Bibby...and no one gives a **** about him.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Neighborhood P speaks the truth about everything >.<

I don't hate the Lakers (I live in so cal), my family loves the lakers, but I have been a Celtics fan all my life simply because I loved the legends, and respect Pierce as a great player of the game...yah I actually supported them and went to their games when they only had the 24 win record...so you can't assume people are bandwagon jumpers...if you do you're basically a Mike Bibby...and no one gives a **** about him.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm the biggest Lakers fan there was since I was like 8 guys. I was watching all their games I could even the past 3 years. And they got something special going on this year ^_^ I think they'll take it. The Celtics are good, but Kobe is much, much better of a cool headed leader than KG, and that's gonna be the difference down the stretch in the close games.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You mean the same Kobe whose specialty is shooting ill-advised fadeaway jumpers in the 4th to let his opponent back in the game?

Unfortunately the Lakers are favorites to win just because of the ridiculous coaching edge. Even more unfortunately, Kobe Bryant will get more ill-advised praise.

Miztik

Smash Master
ive been a lakers fan since i got into basketball and i started watching basketball everyone tried to get me to be a bulls fan cuz of jordan and pippen...but i wanted to be my own person and i started watching the lakers...and i began to like em...

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
The Celtics are good, but Kobe is much, much better of a cool headed leader than KG, and that's gonna be the difference down the stretch in the close games.
Uh, Kobe is a great leader, but cool headed? He was top 3 in technical fouls on the season (I don't remember if he had more than Rasheed), and he usually is up there, so he's not exactly cool headed, but both KG and Kobe are great leaders. Kobe has been on this particular team a lot longer than KG has been with the Celts (obviously x_x)

Why like Pau Gasol though? I mean, he's cool I guess, but there's no particular reason to like him, he's an above average Center/Forward and that's where his personality ends haha.

Top Bottom