• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lakerz fina take this *****!!!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Radmanovic is out there because Mitch Kupchak blew the MLE on him. That's the only reason why, really. Fisher / Vujacic / Kobe would be a much better lineup.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Radmanovic is out there because Mitch Kupchak blew the MLE on him. That's the only reason why, really. Fisher / Vujacic / Kobe would be a much better lineup.
They'd lose some height with that, considering that Radmanovic is around 4 inches taller than Sasha. I guess moving Kobe to SF could potentially work, but yeah I wouldn't say that Sasha is much better than Radmanovic anyway so it's no big deal.

Yes I saw the one game where Sasha did well lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
They'd lose some height with that, considering that Radmanovic is around 4 inches taller than Sasha. I guess moving Kobe to SF could potentially work, but yeah I wouldn't say that Sasha is much better than Radmanovic anyway so it's no big deal.

Yes I saw the one game where Sasha did well lol
The height's irrelevant when it doesn't help you defensively or via rebounding (VladRad is a horrible rebounder). Vujacic's a lights out SG who used to be a PG, which makes him more versatile than the one-dimensiona Radmanovic.

The Lakers have a deep roster. If one part of the roster is flopping, don't hesitate to skip to the next quality option.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
The height's irrelevant when it doesn't help you defensively or via rebounding (VladRad is a horrible rebounder). Vujacic's a lights out SG who used to be a PG, which makes him more versatile than the one-dimensiona Radmanovic.

The Lakers have a deep roster. If one part of the roster is flopping, don't hesitate to skip to the next quality option.
Haha yeah I'll give you that, it's just that Sasha is not a player who is radically better than Vlad, so it hardly makes a difference if they switch the positions of a few players just to fit Sasha into the lineup.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
All I know is, I hope next year the Lakers play a team they don't have a "rivalry" with. For the love of god, nobody gives a **** about Larry Bird and some AIDS patient.

Miztik

Smash Master
Radmanovic is out there because he's better than the other ppl who could play his position. Turiaf could possibly be better defensively...possibly haha, but he's way more of an offensive force than Turiaf.
More offensive huh??? yea man cuz Radmanovic has been lighting up the past couple nights hahaha, i think they can live with him on the bench, im not saying he shouldnt play just give the defense more help thats all...

BTW....

ITS GAME TIME....

Miztik

Smash Master
Man this ****ing sucks the lakers better get there head out of the *** and ****ing do something they need a game 2 prefromance with a game 3 out come.....**** im going crazy rite now....

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
More offensive huh??? yea man cuz Radmanovic has been lighting up the past couple nights hahaha, i think they can live with him on the bench, im not saying he shouldnt play just give the defense more help thats all...

BTW....

ITS GAME TIME....
Yes more offensively, I never said Radmanovic was a great offensive force, but I know what Turiaf can do and I know his career high, do you? haha

Nice work in the first half by the Lakers btw, let's hope they keep it up ;)

Miztik

Smash Master
Well guys i think we learned a big lesson today....it doesnt take talent to win a championship...guys all it takes is money....money.....

i guess i have to say it...CELTICS ARE THE BEST TEAM THAT MONEY CAN BUY.....

also now that basketball is over its time to cheer on my baseball team cuz there doing good...all i have to say its

"LETS GO OAKLAND"

Miztik

Smash Master
well they just bought the wrong players they have like 20 point guards and like 50 undersized power forwards, they just dont know how to spend there money...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Well guys i think we learned a big lesson today....it doesnt take talent to win a championship...guys all it takes is money....money.....

i guess i have to say it...CELTICS ARE THE BEST TEAM THAT MONEY CAN BUY.....
^ lol

also now that basketball is over its time to cheer on my baseball team cuz there doing good...all i have to say its

"LETS GO OAKLAND"
now we can agree... I've been a die hard A's fan since forever

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Baseball is terrible.
Seriously

The Celtics played an incredible game though wow, it's not like the Lakers were playing horrible defense or anything, they just couldn't be stopped. The steals too...wow, just a great game.

Lakers are going to be a really good team next year, so Lakers fans shouldn't be too pissed off, in these next few years you will see the Lakers in the Finals again. Same thing goes for the Celtics, they're going to dominate the east for years to come as well. Can't wait for the next season:)

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Anyone noticed Trevynthot hasn't posted in here in a while...

lol

He really needs to change the title of this thread...

Oh and I guess P called it amongst Lakers fans, he knows his stuff. Now I just wanna hear his take on what happened tonight with the Lakers.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I didn't watch LMAO

I fell asleep and I woke up and I was like, wtf? Must be a dream. Back to sleep I go...

Was a very anticlimatic end to the series imo

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Anyone noticed Trevynthot hasn't posted in here in a while...

lol

He really needs to change the title of this thread...

Oh and I guess P called it amongst Lakers fans, he knows his stuff. Now I just wanna hear his take on what happened tonight with the Lakers.
I'm impressed with your ability to ride ****.

Top Bottom