• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lady GaGa, now an Ice Climber.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Stop paying attention to her. If you stop paying attention to her, maybe she'll go away.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nwdXnlvUe3I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nwdXnlvUe3I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My god, that woman. There is nothing attractive about her to me. And that makes me see her as nothing more than a clown.

Renth

Smash Hero
My god, that woman. There is nothing attractive about her to me. And that makes me see her as nothing more than a clown.
maybe you didnt listen, why would you find a woman with a pen1s attractive in the first place.. especially with that knowledge..

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol glad i wasn't the only one to make this connection

yo w/e lady gaga is the craziest cnut in existence...............

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
wow after looking at the video tom posted she actually seems talented when performing acoustic, whether she's crazy or not

still hate her songs lol

(hides)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why would you even wear that?

It only asks for lots of
bad
attention.

Oh....wait

Finch

Smash Lord
Lady Gaga is talented and knows how to make money and she's one of the ballsiest performers in the business right now plus she's an Ice Climber so I have a lot of respect for her.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
one of the ballsiest performers in the business
compared to natural born women, yes. I wouldnt consider her "ballsy" though in terms of music, she sings music she knows will get popular, how is that ballsy? Ballsy is Modern Life is War, 10 times the musical talent, 1000 times the lyrical talent, and yet will never sell 1/50th of the albums.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Next album will be titled "Yup!" with the hit singles "Grab the People", "Out of Synch", and "Searching Vegetables on Icebergs".

Also lol @ people hating on hermaphrodits. You surely don't know what those people are going through. :3

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Next album will be titled "Yup!" with the hit singles "Grab the People", "Out of Synch", and "Searching Vegetables on Icebergs".

Also lol @ people hating on hermaphrodits. You surely don't know what those people are going through. :3
Go back to the Fox boards. : P

Gaga is talented... TOM posted the video for that..

Mostly, she's just radio fodder, though... But all in all, I think I'd rather listen to her than, say, Daughtry...

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Go back to the Fox boards. : P

Gaga is talented... TOM posted the video for that..

Mostly, she's just radio fodder, though... But all in all, I think I'd rather listen to her than, say, Daughtry...
She's talented. Now all she needs to do is realize that and make some proper music.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Oh wow... I didn't know she was a hermaphrodite....

Lounis and I were talking about her... he was like:

Lou- Do you think Lady Gaga is hot?
Me- *thinks for like 5 seconds*. I don't know why, but I don't find her attractive at all.
Lou- Yeah, me too, it's weird.

Now we know why o_O

Top Bottom