• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~KUNTASM -Spring BREAK???? Warren OH Brawl and melee

=P.

Smash Apprentice
hey i cant make it today guys my parents decided roads are bad and i woke up today not feeling well

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Hey, I know this is the melee topic, but since your all here-ish...

How many people are showing up for melee and/or Brawl? If not many, I don't know if I wanna come up with the roads being snowed and all. second, are parkning meter spots free on weekends?

soap

Smash Hero
Taki 4 midwest pound crew?

ive got a few empy spots in my car btw for anyone still trying to hang out at pound

4% APR

Smash Champion
I'm aiming for you 4%. That set was really close, but tought me a lot. I'll see you next tournament. ; )
I'm telling you bro, keep working on that falcon, he's legit.

These tournies could be awesome if people actually showed up. They're normally held in the basement which is way larger than where we were.

I just didn't have a ride. Next time I'll show up. I'm trying to get back into Melee so I wanted to start coming to more Melee/Brawl events. I'm gonna get ***** for a bit in Melee but I'm sure I'll get it back sooner or later.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Fun times guys I was so nervous when i played taki and 4% in finals haha i need to be able to play under pressure :(

Kitty can we set up another one the first weekend in Feb?

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
Fun times guys I was so nervous when i played taki and 4% in finals haha i need to be able to play under pressure :(

Kitty can we set up another one the first weekend in Feb?
ya shouldbe fine and i made this so people could find and recognize me easier and i need to find people to play around here and i cant believe i missed the last one but bein sick sucks so ya should be fine ill talk to people and find out for sure

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
talked to the owner he is down with this happening so its a go fer sure just lettin ya peeps know good **** 4% ur a beast and prob my fav smasher lol

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
So this is on Saturday only right? I read the first post which still says Sunday and made my plans around that for the last one of these. I'll probly be there tryin to get some hype for Test Your Might VIII the weekend after this one.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
so i noticed that the "drugs and alcohol are prohibited" is under the brawl rules and not in the melee rules, does that mean we can blow an eight ball off a hooker's tit in the venue if we sign up for melee but not brawl?

4% APR

Smash Champion
so i noticed that the "drugs and alcohol are prohibited" is under the brawl rules and not in the melee rules, does that mean we can blow an eight ball off a hooker's tit in the venue if we sign up for melee but not brawl?
i'll go splitsies on that if you want

Skyson

Smash Ace
This could potentially happen for me. Things are shaky with me in general, but I'll see what I can do for the good of Melee. B)

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Win.

10hookertits

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
will go if it's not just gonna be me and Argent for Brawl. will there be a different topic? or are we supposed to use the old one?

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
umm well dont shoot the messenger but the owner just contacted me to let me know the 6th is off, but if people willing to come sunday i can talk to him

Top Bottom