• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 - Atomsk/Ally/M2K/Fatal/Lie/Kingtoon/Junebug/Anti/ADHD/Nairo/Vinnie -NJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
Because of recent family developments, and the new need for me to conserve money because of those developments, I'm not gonna be able to make this tourney.

Alot of things come into play, but at this point I can't see my self traveling until everything gets settled. Sorry Jason, but i know you can find another partner easily.
I'll try my best to make it to the next one keitaro :)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Because of recent family developments, and the new need for me to conserve money because of those developments, I'm not gonna be able to make this tourney.

Alot of things come into play, but at this point I can't see my self traveling until everything gets settled. Sorry Jason, but i know you can find another partner easily.
ohomooooo

doubles just got free'ed

annd singles got 35% less hard.

get **** better Keith :urg:

M@v

Subarashii!
.....so because your not guaranteed money in an event you "don't feel like going"
Not trying to be mean but the timing on that statement is way too convienient to be coincidental.

:phone:

MalcolmM

Smash Lord

=(

Was really hyped to see this man!! Good luck in w/e family endeavors/developments/fiascoes are occurring. Get yo **** together and come to da next one.

Keitaro

Its all good my dude. I was blessed to have you even come to one in the first place which ill always remember. Maybe you can make the next one but for now watch that money and chill at home as I know its tough to travel so far for tournies like this. Hope everything works out at home dude and ill see ya at another tourney this year.

@M2K: I think Nairo is still in need of a partner but its your decision in the end.

This reminds me of the last KTAR when Ally and TKD couldn't come anymore. Was sad to see them not come but at the same time it opened up chances for others to make that money.

I really wonder what top 8 will be like now.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Its been a long while since I've seen Holy. I have no idea how good he is besides him placing 2nd behind Ally in Canada all the time. He'll make the bracket interesting.
"All the time".

And also he got 25th at apex 2 if that means anything to you, so you can kinda guess his skill level.

Keitaro

Possibly.

Its still been a while though and I have a feeling that his mk must be better than before but we'll see. That at least gives me a decent idea for his seed.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Get ready for the last tournament of your lives guys, it was nice knowing ya.

:troll:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yo Keitaro you better get this tournament done early so we can all go to see Pirates

Keitaro

Information

Just letting everyone know, the only real TOs that will be TOing at this tourney will be Keitaro, dmbrandon, RJ, and Heavy Garbage. Any other TOs may be called upon for help when needed but those are the ones who will primarily be TOing/getting paid to do so. No one else as of right now.

Everyone will have to pay venue fee unless I told them privately otherwise, even if you're just spectating. So if you're not VGbootcamp, any of the TOs listed above, Strife, or Crismas, you know the deal!! If you bring a gf or sister or parent they can get in for free too.

Setups will be needed so bring um bring um especially since you'll get discounts from the venue fee for it. There's alot of space in here that wasn't even used last time so don't be afraid to bring setups for more chances of friendlies and to help the tourney go by faster.

The reasoning for you reading this sentence right now is to waste 2 to 5 seconds of your life.

yo Keitaro you better get this tournament done early so we can all go to see Pirates
Of course, of course ;) Should be done earlier than the last one.

Oh yeah, be sure to bring the mic for me like last time please.

Also I don't know if Jesus will be here. He hasn't responded to my pm yet, so I can't put him in the title.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im not goin to pirates afterwards

sorry carpool

not interested in the series at all anymore, pretty long dull movies imo

Keitaro

lol damn, well I'm not interested in Pirates either so I'd go out to eat with players like 30 of us did last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom