• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 - Atomsk/Ally/M2K/Fatal/Lie/Kingtoon/Junebug/Anti/ADHD/Nairo/Vinnie -NJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
i am with adhd sorry ADHD DONT LEAVE ME FOR HIM and m2k u should team with cable he is the only good 1 without a partner that is confirmed to go and hes good with mk

doommachine15

Smash Ace
I have 1 more spot and im coming from suffolk county/LONG ISLAND so anyone in suffolk/NASSAU/queens/brooklyn/nyc that wana go need to message me asap

AllyKnight

im not goin to pirates afterwards

sorry carpool

not interested in the series at all anymore, pretty long dull movies imo
lol damn, well I'm not interested in Pirates either so I'd go out to eat with players like 30 of us did last time.
i didnt wanna go see pirates either chibo see we aint disappoint
yeeah me either, **** that ****.
good **** carpool
found this funny actually lmao

M@v

Subarashii!
found this funny actually lmao
They know what's important in life that's why.

Awesome food > A franchise milking for $$$

Also, in terms of the end of the world this Saturday, the news actually did their homework for once:

"But few churches are willing to set a date for the end of the world, heeding Jesus' words in the gospels of Mark and Matthew that no one can know the day or hour it will happen. "

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Wow, this is getting pretty hyped up.

Anywho, are Mahvel and any Brawl events going to be held
at the same time?

I don't want a conflict if I enter singles in Brawl and MvC3.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
OoR players, anyone want to MM?

I also still need a partner, and I like teaming with people I don't see much :)

:phone:

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, I am selling used fleshlights at Ktar5, it will be packaged in a cereal bundle(with scotch tape) for about $ 39.99. It comes in several colors and you can choose from any female body part with a hole or without a hole(like an arm) or several species of animals not limited to Falco replicas, and yellow rodents all signed by Sakurai himself.

AllyKnight

Hey everyone, I am selling used fleshlights at Ktar5, it will be packaged in a cereal bundle(with scotch tape) for about $ 39.99. It comes in several colors and you can choose from any female body part with a hole or without a hole(like an arm) or several species of animals not limited to Falco replicas, and yellow rodents all signed by Sakurai himself.
:scared: :urg: :c :( :scared: :urg: :c :( :scared: :urg: :c :(

Robfox

Smash Lord
*WTF points received*

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I'm sacrificing my ride + housing for my bro and KingKong. Thanks but I won't be able to anymore =l

double post
So you won't be here at all? That sucks. I guess that means I have 2 spots open. Either that or I will take a 5 person car (which I'd rather not do unless it's super nice that day). So if you still need a ride and you're near Teaneck hit me up.

Keitaro

@ Mechwarrior: Marvel should be starting an hour or 2 after brawl singles starts. Depends how far you get in bracket if it'll conflict.

@ Ally: So are you coming with Holy and Kingkong Saturday morning?

AllyKnight

So you won't be here at all? That sucks. I guess that means I have 2 spots open. Either that or I will take a 5 person car (which I'd rather not do unless it's super nice that day). So if you still need a ride and you're near Teaneck hit me up.

We'll be leaving at 11:45 PM on friday and get in NYC at 7:15 AM sat. And I won't be leaving until Monday. sooo idk yet but fill ur car!

@ Mechwarrior: Marvel should be starting an hour or 2 after brawl singles starts. Depends how far you get in bracket if it'll conflict.

@ Ally: So are you coming with Holy and Kingkong Saturday morning?
Yeah I'm coming with them, do you know how I can be housed from after KTAR to Monday 6pmish atleast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom