• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 - Atomsk/Ally/M2K/Fatal/Lie/Kingtoon/Junebug/Anti/ADHD/Nairo/Vinnie -NJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Someone help King Kong get here please

King Kong will be arriving to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City at 7:15 am Saturday morning the day of the tournament and needs a ride from there to the venue. If you think you could help him out, please let me know.

Here's the address of the place from the tourney venue: Mapquest Address

Its not like you'd HAVE to pick him up right when he arrives, but if you were planning to go to the tourney from NY or wherever at 9 am then you can come get him whenever you're ready and such.

Also he only needs a ride to the tourney as he will be staying at my house Saturday night and I'll be taking care of him from then on. Obviously you will be paid.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
IT'S OFFICIAL!

I will be coming to KTAR 5 bc i have off from work.

@Keitaro.. i will be bringing a tv/wii (provided that the discount in the OP is still available). Also, i didn't see anything about infinites. I need to know if they are all banned or what.. more importantly, what are the GR rules concerning Lucas/Marth (and other characters like DK and whatnot)?

EDIT: nevermind, just saw that all infinites are legal -_-

So far I got Ally Snake V Fox
Keitaro - TL & Fox V PT & Falco
EE -..........random.....
^^^^ Not enough matches
Add me to that list, bro. :)

Robfox

Smash Lord
IT'S OFFICIAL!

I will be coming to KTAR 5 bc i have off from work.

@Keitaro.. i will be bringing a tv/wii (provided that the discount in the OP is still available). Also, i didn't see anything about infinites. I need to know if they are all banned or what.. more importantly, what are the GR rules concerning Lucas/Marth (and other characters like DK and whatnot)?

EDIT: nevermind, just saw that all infinites are legal -_-

U no it ;)
Ally - Snake V Fox
Keitaro - PT & Falco V TL & Fox
EE -
King Kong - Bowser V Sonic
Nasty - I'll go Sonic V ur Lucas :) btw HMU on FB/txt I gotta ? for U

ch33s3

Smash Lord
KingKong, 5 or 10, whatevs.

Robfox, I have other characters. MM my MK? Same stakes. Or my Falco perhaps?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'll add you to mine to make you feel awesome :017:

Okay, MM list:

RobFox - whatever vs MK 5 bucks
Keitaro - PT vs whatever 5 bucks
Tony T - Lucario vs MK 5 bucks
Nasty - whatever vs whatever 5 bucks

Also, if you are worse then me plz join my list, that applies to any of ADHD's free secondaries.

Keitaro

Some midwest say they may possibly be here which include Nicole, Lain, and Shugo. If you'd like them to come bug the **** outta them :p

@ EE: My PT vs your w/e is fine.

Keitaro

Teams Established:
Gnes and Mew2King
Ally and Anti
Raptor and Deltacod
Chibosempai and Xzax
Will and Nakat
Vinnie and Boss
Atomsk and Vex Kasrani
Kai and Gunblade
Tony T and Mav
EE and Pat G
Kingtoon and Pwii
Keitaro and Starcock
MIB and Squall
Malcolm and Inui
Lie and Junebug
Eevee and Cura

Teammates Needed:
Nicole
False
Deez
Pierce
Fatal
Cable
Logic
SomaCruz
Cheese
Pelca
MetalPat
Bleachigo

Carpools:
Jersey:
Inferno's Carpool: North Jersey: Inferno, Pierce, Heero, Ally, Deltacod, Bleachigo, Gunblade
ADHD's Carpool: Kid, ADHD, Nairo -Full-
Keitaro's Carpool: North NJ/Staten Island: Gnes, Arban, Tony T, Dark Peach
Kai's Carpool: Cable, Pwii, Kai, Afrochimp
South Jersey Carpool: ??

PA:
Chibo's Carpool: Xzax, Vex, Cheese, Chibo, Kingtoon
Mav's Carpool from Pittsburg: Mav, Coloya
MIB's Carpool: MIB, Ebo, Squall, Tusm

MD/VA:
Tant's Carpool: Tant, his gf, EE. Dunno if he is accepting others, probably not.
Bio's carpool: I dunno who is in it :p
GIMR's carpool: Logic, Aposl, GIMR. Dunno if he wants others but don't be afraid to ask MD/VA
NOID's carpool: I dunno who is in it but wow so many carpools from MD/VA <3

NE:
Bizkit's Carpool: Bizkit, Pat G, Bloodcross, Pelca, Hobo.

NY:
Will's Carpool: ???
Cura's Carpool: Eevee, Cura, Sharky, Vibe, Doom Machine

These players need rides
KingKong (Port Authority NYC, NY 7:15 am Saturday morning)
Malcolm (South Orange, North Jersey)
Robin1613 (Queens NY)
H1N1 (Hartford CT)
Clai (Long Island NY)

Thats it for now. If you're looking for a teammate or need a ride let me know and I'll update this.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i'm 90% coming to this because i'm moving to the EC this thursday.

somebody cool should team with me!

Keitaro

Wow really? Thats pretty awesome!! Maybe you can get ranked over here this summer.

You moving to north, south, or central jersey?

Edit: Just realized you said you're moving to EC not NJ.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
KEITARO WITH THE WRONGFUL ASSUMPTION!!!
Damn!!!!
loooooooooooooooool

Anyways, Nicole has a Greed avi, so she's probably cool.
MidWest? The amount of drugs and alcohol present here just increased ;|
You swear that's a bad thing.

I'm gonna have sidebets on you, so don't let me down man!

Keitaro

lol @ Heero

Can't wait to see all you guys again, its been a LONG while. Really appreciate all of you coming out for this.

Updated names in the title of the thread. Will probably stay that way.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o word what part of EC?

lol @ Heero

Can't wait to see all you guys again, its been a LONG while. Really appreciate all of you coming out for this.

Updated names in the title of the thread. Will probably stay that way.
There's a severe lack of ROB representation in the title =_=

Robfox

Smash Lord
Ill do my PT vs your TL or Fox for $5 or less.
TL is fine

KingKong, 5 or 10, whatevs.

Robfox, I have other characters. MM my MK? Same stakes. Or my Falco perhaps?
Dont U go DDD 0__o How about my Tink V DDD? 2/3 10 (although I thought all MM's were 2/3 no matter the amount, but im cool wit dis)

Robfox lets MM?
Keitaro il MM your pt
Im dwn

KTAR I'm ready for you!! Watch out false about to get RANKED

:phone:
...........I wanna play U 2

@KT - U know I gotta get @ U, ur on my Tink hit list ;)
@EE -...........MK mirrors I guess

Nicole

Smash Champion
ooooh i'm important enough to get my name in the thread title yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw

i'm moving to massachusetts, sorry keitaro lol. but i'm sure i could never be ranked in nj anyways, you guys are way too good.

Keitaro

lol hush Chibo!

@ Nicole: Having your name in the title is a trick to make people go "omg, MW is at KTAR? I should drive too" lol! Its not really for that but mainly cause people will be like "wtf Nicole at KTAR??" since you were MW. Also your doubles results are impressive.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Repeat I AM STILL NEW I know maybe 8 ppl by face so I will not be able to pikk out who is who sssoooooo.......yea
MMs isn't the only way to play people. If you want to MM on the other hand, go for it.

@ Nicole: Having your name in the title is a trick to make people go "omg, MW is at KTAR? I should drive too" lol! Its not really for that but mainly cause people will be like "wtf Nicole at KTAR??" since you were MW. Also your doubles results are impressive.
Nicole isn't MW though anymore but I agree that her doubles results are very impressive. Sucks that she got the super gay doubles death pool at Pound 5.

If someone can take someone from my carpool (probably Heero or Gunblade because because the rest of my carpool is like 5 minutes away), KingKong can take a bus to Teaneck and he can come with me. So can anyone do this? Kai? Keitaro?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Nicole should team with me, imo.

Robbfox, I don't use much DDD anymore (except in his "infinite" matchups), but I'll MM you with him anyway. Yuscaredoffalco?

:phone:

Keitaro

The BBR-RC has updated the Unity Ruleset. As always we will continue to discuss the rules of tournaments across the country and will do our best to adapt with the constantly changing metagame. We are still discussing some aspects that were simply not ready for release at this time, like expanding the number of starters and the possible inclusion of a new stage. The new version 1.1 rules have the following modifications.

Pictochat is now banned

Conduct Rule #2 has been modified to: Pause can be requested off and that request cannot be denied. If one pauses mid-match, the person who initiated the pause loses their current stock. If the pause causes the opponent to lose their stock (Such as interfering with recovery), the person who initiated the pause loses two stocks.

For better clarity, General Gamplay rules #4 and #7 have been changed to:

#4: All infinites and chain grabs are legal.
#7: The act of stalling is banned: stalling is intentionally making the game unplayable: Such as becoming invisible, continuing infinites, chain grabs, or uninterruptible moves past 300%, and reaching a position that your opponent can never reach you.
Finally, the creation of Conduct Rule #11:Disrupting your opponent physically or intending to disrupt their play (through something such as screaming in a player's ear) will result in a warning. Repeated action will result in disqualification from the tournament and possibly ejection from the venue. Observers who physically disrupt players are to be dealt with as the Tournament Organiser sees fit. Disqualification is recommended if possible, and ejection from the venue is also a punishment.

And finally, two general clauses to help protect TO's:
•These rules are subject to change leading up to the event date. The Tournament Organizer reserves the right to remove you from the venue at his discretion for any reason.
•The Tournament Organizer and his assistents, and any persons helping run the event may not be held liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods during this event. Nor will the Tournament Organizer, the venue, its owners, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, or volunteers be held liable or responsible for any injury or harm that may befall a person during the course of this event. By entering the venue during the posted date you are displaying your agreement with this policy.
Basically Pictochat is now banned at this tournament due to the recently updated Unity Rulset.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
cheese you dont even play teams!
No no, I don't play teams at locals when I don't think I'll win money in the event. I enter at every regional/national (except MLG, eff that).

Oh, and I need to MM you again. Being hit by a 0-60 uair string to lose still has me salty. Rawr, *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom