• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 - Atomsk/Ally/M2K/Fatal/Lie/Kingtoon/Junebug/Anti/ADHD/Nairo/Vinnie -NJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hmm...well, atm I have 6 people already in my van and with Holy, Ally, Kingkong it would be packed so I don't think I can fit anymore after that Hyper :( I suggest getting the extra sleep and coming to the station for 10 so Chibo or Inferno can pick you up.

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
I would get the extra sleep, but the next train would be too late for me to be on time for doubles. This just means I'll have to think of something to do at the station until 10. =/

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
is this true?
(him not having a ride, not him blowing up the car :psycho: )

what time are singles starting? i might just come down for those instead of leaving super early for dubs, as i dont have a partner for it anyway and it would be cheaper.
you gotta come, so that we can all drink later. don't ask where or how cause i haven't thought that far into the plan

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If you wanna be picked up by me Ally make sure you're at the station at 8:15. I really can't wait any longer after that which would mean you'd have to wait for Chibo.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
keitaro we're going to be late btw :/

we might arrive at like noon >_>

CSTiKular

Smash Rookie
NNID
Evil Idol
I had a lot of fun at KTAR even though I lost both matches, I didn't do as bad I thought I would though. Watching the live stream right now, I think it's time Meta Knight finally had a disadvantage against someone, like Olimar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom