• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 - Atomsk/Ally/M2K/Fatal/Lie/Kingtoon/Junebug/Anti/ADHD/Nairo/Vinnie -NJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@ Robfox... bro, i said i'd mm you.. i never said i'd do lucas vs sonic. I'd rather it just be a straight set w/ cp's and everything.

@ cheese.. alright, sounds good bro. Just let me know what's up.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i might not come to this anymore
the drive was more tiring than expected, also more expensive cause of ****ing toll roads.

isnt there a tournament in jersey like a week from now?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Ally: If anything you guys should get food then Chibo can come get you three around 10:30. That would probably be best since ill be setting up at the venue beginning at 8:30.

Feel free to use my van for the trip Chibo. It can fit 8 people including you and if neccesary can fit up to 10 or 11.
i might not come to this anymore
the drive was more tiring than expected, also more expensive cause of ****ing toll roads.

isnt there a tournament in jersey like a week from now?
If you're still interested in coming you should send Bizkit a pm because he is leaving from MA or CT and may have a spot open.

As for other tournies in Jersey? I don't think there are any others till July atm but there are some in NY.

AllyKnight

@ Ally: If anything you guys should get food then Chibo can come get you three around 10:30. That would probably be best since ill be setting up at the venue beginning at 8:30.

Feel free to use my van for the trip Chibo. It can fit 7 people.

If you're still interested in coming you should send Bizkit a pm because he is leaving from MA or CT and may have a spot open.

As for other tournies in Jersey? I don't think there are any others till July atm but there are some in NY.

Bizkit blew up the car. lol.

Heh can chibo pick us up earlier than that? we get there at 7:15 am and I'm doing misscalculation, food won't make it longer we'd prob be there with food at 9 either way

Keitaro

I think Chibo won't be arriving to the venue until 10 so I don't think he can :/ you can ask him though.

Someone else did say they could pick up people from the station. Was it Inferno? If so Inferno lemme know when you'll be arriving to the venue.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I was getting to the venue at 10 since that's when it opens. I'm driving a car of ppl, so i can't come earlier since it wont be open yet to drop them off there. why r u guys gonna be at the station at 7am?

AllyKnight

I was getting to the venue at 10 since that's when it opens. I'm driving a car of ppl, so i can't come earlier since it wont be open yet to drop them off there. why r u guys gonna be at the station at 7am?
We gonna be in Port Authority at 7:15 am unless we get traffic which might make it much later. doubles starts at 11 am, and it's about an hour to NB. Unno we're trying to get there on time and having to warm up a lil.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Looks like I'm coming now with the legend of David Bui and the dude who works at Red Robin every day of his Lucas life.

What good people are still left for teams?

:phone:

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I shall, bring a recording setup for ssf4/mk9/ maybe mvc3 if people want it. (Headset with commentary if anybody wants to do that)

Keitaro I'll bring my PS3 with SSF4 and MK9.

Won't be bringing a TV.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Bizkit blew up the car. lol.
is this true?
(him not having a ride, not him blowing up the car :psycho: )

what time are singles starting? i might just come down for those instead of leaving super early for dubs, as i dont have a partner for it anyway and it would be cheaper.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Keitaro I couldn't get there b4 1AM due to so few trains leaving from my house...is it better if I just show up 2morrow? I don't wanna keep u up late or anything since tourney starts @ 11.

Keitaro

Bizkit's car's fixed? Seagull man?? Coney?? Dabuz?? M2K is in jersey??

Damn good **** people. Some players coming out no where, I like :D

I can still get ya if you want tonight Malcolm.

I have trouble sleeping before my tournies anyway, but if you wanna come tomorrow morning you can but you'd have to get picked up by Chibo from New Brunswick at 10. If you somehow arrive at the station before 8 I can get you.

Edit: Good stuff Vex with the PS3 setup and games.

AllyKnight

Bizkit's car's fixed? Seagull man?? Coney?? Dabuz?? M2K is in jersey??

Damn good **** people. Some players coming out no where, I like :D

I can still get ya if you want tonight Malcolm.

I have trouble sleeping before my tournies anyway, but if you wanna come tomorrow morning you can but you'd have to get picked up by Chibo from New Brunswick at 10. If you somehow arrive at the station before 8 I can get you.
if me and KK and holy get there earlier, (sometimes bus decide to go crazy and arrive 30 mins earlier, can you pick us up at 8 as well? I'll let you know on phone though. DId holy get your phone number and chibos? mine is still in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom