• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krystal confirmed?

Yukichu

Smash Apprentice
I hope DeDeDe has an awesome voice. After Meta Knight, I have high hopes for anyone who talks. :D

Also, will Ike/Marth/Roy speak in Japanese again?

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
What intrigues me is she's apparently voicing Zero Suit Samus... what, not Jennifer Hale from the Prime games? Hopefully Samus and Krystal won't sound identical.

I hope DeDeDe has an awesome voice. After Meta Knight, I have high hopes for anyone who talks. :D

Also, will Ike/Marth/Roy speak in Japanese again?
I'm wondering what Dedede will sound like too, since they aren't using the anime voice for MK I assume the same for other Kirby characters.

And since Ike is international, I'm sure he'll have an English voice.

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
if you wikipeida her name, it under consideration of deletion. And if you look at the list of "Reason for deletion" hoax, is on that list.....

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Hmmm interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if she made it. Good find!

BoG

Smash Journeyman
I hope she's an assist trophy or cutscene. Slippy and Peppy have been around since the beginning, and are one million times cooler. Oh, Wolf is cooler, too.
Krystal is LAME.
Of course, she's going to be playble, it's inevitable, and I don't like it.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
I rather have her than Geno. I think Starfox of all series needs more reps. I've always enjoyed their games. Hope Falco makes it back as well.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
yeah, nice find. could be only for cutscenes, because she's doing voices... i don't know...

Jammer

Smash Lord
Um, I know people talked about emailing her, but am I the only one to actually do it?

I share a response as soon as I get one.

Revven

FrankerZ
Hopefully, we will learn if she's a PC or not soon. With information like this so soon, you'd expect Sakurai to update her in two weeks or so.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Come on Krystal! I'm very biased, but I really doubt she's just some random cutscene. I want her in the game and kicking butt, and not as an AT either. Slippy can be an AT. He's a helpful guy.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
someone should check the people's sites who voice act ganondorf to see if he's for sure in. check the melee guy and the twilight guy.

and i'm sure that ganondorf is in. this is for the few non-believers.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Nice find. So we know for certain shes in somehow, and that shes not just a trophy/sticker - she has at least motion or a speaking role, possibly (probably?) both. So at minimum shes a story character or AT.

...though really, do we have any reason to believe she won't be playable? I sure can't think of any. Perhaps this little leak will get Sakurai to speed up her confirmation.

Zevox

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
She's voicing Samus?

Wouldn't it be better to use her...you know...ACTUAL voice actor?

Sir James

The Doctor
Awesome find. I always had a feeling that Krystal would be in it. It's about time that we had a character that used a staff. Krystal was high up on Sakurai's poll, so I doubt she'll be an Assist Trophy.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
It be a day of cheering when krystal shows up on smash dojo. Would Definantly make everyone and fox happy.
Come on, you know the people in this fanbase better than that.

'Where's Falco?'

'where's the veterans?!"

"Blue is stoopid!"

I'll be happy, though. She looks interesting as a playable character (Though I'd like Wolf better. . .) and she's got plenty of moveset potential.

iruchii

Smash Apprentice
Krystal, yay.

Brawl needs more females [even if it's a furry one, but whatever] and Krystal has the perfect moveset written all over her face.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Come on, you know the people in this fanbase better than that.

'Where's Falco?'

'where's the veterans?!"

"Blue is stoopid!"

I'll be happy, though. She looks interesting as a playable character (Though I'd like Wolf better. . .) and she's got plenty of moveset potential.
So i take it everyone would be happy with fox, falco, krystal, and wolf in the game eh?
Also interesting you have marina in your sig for SSBB, i thought i was the only one who remembered her from mischeif makers.

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
Wow, very cool find. I always love these sort of discoveries that come out of random places by accident.

Very, very cool. She was almost a gimme, though, so it's not shocking.

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice
So i take it everyone would be happy with fox, falco, krystal, and wolf in the game eh?
Also interesting you have marina in your sig for SSBB, i thought i was the only one who remembered her from mischeif makers.
I could never forget her. and the annoying old man! (ps i beat the game a few times...)

old man: MARIIIIIIINAAAAAA!!!
Marina: (omfg.........stop getting kidnapped....)

empty

Smash Cadet
so far the only character additions i can back are wario metakight pit sonic and dedede. the rest are pretty lame in my opinion. but everyone of them deserves to be in the game about 1000x more than krystal as a playable character.

if i believed in god, then i'd pray for him to not make krystal take up a valuable spot on the playing roster.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Its got to be true i dont think they would lie like that on that sort of page.
And how did u find that?

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be a good idea to email the VA and see if she actually does know if Krystal is going to be playable or not, however I highly doubt that she would have been able to work on this project without Nintendo making her sign an NDA, so even if she knows, she might not be at liberty to say.

here's to hoping that she is playable. If not, I'd be very dissapointed with Sakurai's skills as a game designer. as a good designer, you don't ignore a character that has THAT much potential for unique and original play mechnaics.

Youkai Master

Smash Apprentice
*crosses fingers*

Please be a worthless assist trophy.
Fixed.

lol10characters

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
so far the only character additions i can back are wario metakight pit sonic and dedede. the rest are pretty lame in my opinion. but everyone of them deserves to be in the game about 1000x more than krystal as a playable character.

if i believed in god, then i'd pray for him to not make krystal take up a valuable spot on the playing roster.

You do know that there is no set slots, right? I mean, it's not like we have a fixed number she would be taking up. Besides, if Falco doesn't return, then she is the most logical choice. She'll play vastly different than Fox.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I don't know that this confirms her. Is it even a reliable source?

Meh. I don't care if she makes it or not. Just as long as Isaac makes it. That's all that matters.

Top Bottom