• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krystal confirmed?

Smash Ace
I guarenetee that this game will show Krystal in some way, shape, or form. I'll bet 2 copies of Brawl on it.
(that includes, Trophy, AT, PC, Voice-over, etc.)
=2007=

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Of course that's happening. We're trying to narrow it down, if it's a fighter, or voice over.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I guarenetee that this game will show Krystal in some way, shape, or form. I'll bet 2 copies of Brawl on it.
(that includes, Trophy, AT, PC, Voice-over, etc.)
=2007=
Yeah, that's pretty much a given. She was even in Melee, I believe.

Also, you will be obsolete in less than 3 months.

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
She wasn't in Melee, she hadn't even appeared in a single game prior to Melee.

Jammer

Smash Lord
She wasn't in Melee, she hadn't even appeared in a single game prior to Melee.
Oh crap are you serious? I remember a couple people in this thread said she was one of the wingmen in Melee. I guess I shouldn't trust everything I read.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Well, when I emailed her, I asked if she was doing lots of grunts and stuff, or just dialog. I figure that if she had to do a lot of grunting kinds of things, there's a good chance Krystal is a playable character.

EDIT: It wasn't until just now that I realized asking if someone was grunting can sound very weird if it's in an email from a stranger...

lool
thats propably the wierdest e-mail anyone ever got...
also, you demolished our chances on an answer :p

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
or, we can wait, stop posting the same stuff over and over again, and be enlightened by an answer posted from GrimWolf, or (rather unlikely) Jammer

xD

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I could be wrong, but I don't think Krystal even existed when Melee came out. Obviously she had some sort of effect on the Star Fox franchise, because they keep bringing her back.

Sakurai seems to be using the most recent forms of each character, but command Krystal...bleh.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Anybody know this girl's e-mail address?
Her agent: mailto:jamie@theactorsgroup.com

Her: mailto:snagbuddy@zipcon.net

I specifically asked for Alesia when I emailed snagbuddy because they seem to have a bunch of voice actors there.

If anyone else wants to try, go for it.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Call me by my real name, Mike.

Try to put yourself into perspective of this actress. You're just trying to get by by doing some VO work, and all of a sudden, your mailbox gets flooded by people who barely know you in any way, asking for some information that she most likely doesn't have.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
do you really think there will be much more ppl. intressted in this than the ppl in this thread?
i doubt it...
so, have a go, 3 mails wont hurt ^^
3´s a charm :p

lol at below :D
i had to start laughing again xD

Jammer

Smash Lord
Try to put yourself into perspective of this actress.
Ah, that I failed to do. I definitely see what you're saying now.

Though it would pretty much be awesome to be emailed by a bunch of complete strangers randomly asking you about one thing. You'd know they were connected...but how?

Also, I'm sure she knows roughly how many times she grunted (which is pretty much what I asked).

But yeah, I now agree now that this has got to be very strange for her.

But you know what's funny? I don't even really care that much about Krystal. If she's in, cool; if not, fine. I guess I'm just more likely to email strangers asking strange questions than other people.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
You could be perceived as an information stalker. We're trying to find any source of information we can. Face it. We've practically become Brawl addicts.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
Yeah I e-mailed her specifically with her name too, I kind of sucked up and told her I was a hardcore fan and I needed to know because I love Krystal's voice (of course this isnt true but she dont need to know that)

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
I could be wrong, but I don't think Krystal even existed when Melee came out. Obviously she had some sort of effect on the Star Fox franchise, because they keep bringing her back.

Sakurai seems to be using the most recent forms of each character, but command Krystal...bleh.
Technically, she didn't "exist" until her debut in Star Fox Adventures which came out after Melee. A prototype, or "beta," version of Krystal did exist and was shown in early screenshots and concept artwork for a non-Star Fox N64 game that would later become Star Fox Adventures. Despite proto-Krystal being in production, technically there was no "Krystal" in the time Melee was released.

Sorry to digress from the main topic there, but I hope I cleared up any confusion about her existance in the days of Melee.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
But really, asking if she had to do many lines for Krystal or just a few would be the safest way to learn (ask her perhaps if it was how many she had to do for ZSS). Asking if Krystal is "playable or not" would probably get nothing.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
krystal is to good... i wish that was the last update instead of King Dedede... he is ugly on so many different levels

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
What did people actually ask this woman?

I hope it was along the lines of: was the number of lines for Krystal similar to the amount for ZSS, or for Knuckle Joe?

That's a really clear indication one way or the other I reckon, but I'm sure anyone who has emailed her knows this, rather than spamming "ZOMG I luvz Krystal is she playable in Brawl...shes Hawt"

This post aims to put my mind at ease, pretty much.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
I shouldn't have to be reminded of Star Fox Adventures when I play Brawl.
Sorry, but you're medically insane.

A blue fox with a magical staff is exactly what this game needs, and Starfox Adventures = Legend of Zelda + Starfox. There is no way that could not be a win combo, and it was a fun game while it lasted.

Arean

Smash Ace
Nice find, but something bothers me..... she didnt voice zero suit samus, Jennifer hale did

Top Bottom