• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krystal confirmed?

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
she could be an ac like knuckle joe or part of a SF stage like slippy and other characters in melee or this site could be wrong sorry but this confirms nothing

well this in of itself doesn't, but if somebody were to take this tidbit further, we could possibly use this information to infer a confirmation based on common sense.

like if somebody finds out how many lines the VA has as Krystal, then yeah, you could make an accurate prediction about whether she'd be playable or not.

thanks ppl who emailed the voice actress. maybe we can get an answer.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
While I'm happy about this, why can't people keep their mouths shut?

First it was with Ganondorf and Shiek
Then Luigi was slipped
Now Krystal

Who else? Ridley as a playable boss you'll be able have sex with anytime you want? O_o

Punks4life

Smash Rookie
Yeah but that dosent mean she will be playable.

she could be an AT or just make an apperance.

But lets hope shes playable. XD

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
I just checked both of those links in the first post, and Super Smash Bros. is definitely not mentioned anywhere in either of them. Could someone who's actually seen it go look again and see if it's been removed? If it has, that may add even more credibility to this.

Not that it matters that much, really. As the only Star Fox character with actual moveset potential, Krystal is only slightly less of a shoe-in than Dedede was.

amost

Smash Apprentice
I just checked both of those links in the first post, and Super Smash Bros. is definitely not mentioned anywhere in either of them. Could someone who's actually seen it go look again and see if it's been removed? If it has, that may add even more credibility to this.

Not that it matters that much, really. As the only Star Fox character with actual moveset potential, Krystal is only slightly less of a shoe-in than Dedede was.
Her site recently removed that information. It used to be on there... suspicious?

VA

Smash Hero
let's hope she's only in it to voice krystal saying this: ooey ka krazoa GENERAL SCALES

Then Krystal explodes and dies, and no one ever has the displeasure of seeing her again.

EDIT: ARGH I HATE HER, SHE'S A **** WITH A STICK.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
She did that to avoid any more e-mails.
Agreed. That and maybe someone from Nintendo noticed the information? There have been other sites that have ruined potentially good surprises by releasing info early and then removing said information soon thereafter.
(eg. gamestop)

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
Yeah she never replied to my e-mail...

lol funny how its just a blank where it was now, it was listed right beneath Star Fox...

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
confirmation: implies the removing of doubts by an authoritative statement or indisputable fact.

So no, not really.

Sir James

The Doctor
Yep, the Smash Brothers Brawl information was definitely removed. I had a feeling that would happen soon after everyone emailed her and her agent. If Krystal was just an AT, why would they go through the trouble of removing it?

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
I think this more or less confirms that Krystal is in the game. In what role is entirely more difficult to call. She could be a character, but she could just as well be an assist trophy, a stage element, or a single player cutscene character.

Of course, it could just be a coincidence and she's just voicing something else entirely, but that's unlikely.

Jammer

Smash Lord
So, the Brawl reference was removed from her website.

I doubt she'd do that herself just because she got some emails asking about it.

I'm thinking...

SAKURIA IS WATCHING US

When you add up all the evidence, it seems impossible that Nintendo doesn't have anyone watching the boards.

I wonder if they have an account here...

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Didn't notice the link was removed until someone mentioned it in here. Makes me question what form Krystal is in if she had to remove SSBB from her site.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
well I hope this at the very least pushes up an update relating to Krystal, I would really like to find out soon.

and yeah, I do think the fact that the voice actress had to take that info off her site means something significant. Exactly what that is, is unknown.

I want to believe that its a further indicator that Krystal will be a PC, so I will go ahead and do that...

Krystal for Brawl.

Wuth

Smash Rookie
Why isn't this getting more attention? Surely someone is interested in this information...

If she's in as a PC (-IF-) I wonder if Falco is out. I hope not. And how will she play?

*sigh* I suppose the furry population needs a female representative. I hope they give her a little more clothing this time around. No fair she gets a two piece and Zero Suit Samus gets a body suit...

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
So, the Brawl reference was removed from her website.

I doubt she'd do that herself just because she got some emails asking about it.

I'm thinking...

SAKURIA IS WATCHING US

When you add up all the evidence, it seems impossible that Nintendo doesn't have anyone watching the boards.

I wonder if they have an account here...
(Pulls out cell phone)

They're on to us, Shiggy.

Charoo

Smash Champion
I'm almost 99% sure she's playable. According to replies I got from her through emails.

pirkid

Smash Lord
She's hot.

*gets smacked*

Besides that, it not a very good 'source' (loosely used word). I would like to see her, but we need some more news like the Shiek design news, at the least.

Sakuria?

Jammer

Smash Lord
I'm almost 99% sure she's playable. According to replies I got from her through emails.
You got a reply from her?

I'm still waiting on mine, and I emailed her a week ago. I did get a reply from her agent, but it was unhelpful.

What exactly did she say?

Metalknux

Smash Ace
She's hot.

*gets smacked*

Besides that, it not a very good 'source' (loosely used word). I would like to see her, but we need some more news like the Shiek design news, at the least.

Sakuria?
Sakuria?
Ontopic: I think this is a pretty reliable source. I would assume the woman knows who's voice she's doing in a video game.

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
Ugh.

Nothing personal, but I really with the all the furries would stop making innuendos (inb4 in your end-o!) and references. Your defiantly not helping Krystal's chances.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure they were saying that Alesia Glidewell, not Krystal, is pretty.

No furries or bestiality involved.

Just wanted to make it clear.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Yeah she reply me back and I been sending more messages. From the way she commented so far, it seems like she did more than just saying "yahhhhhh" aka AT.

I'm going to send one last mail along the line of

u're not voicing krystal anymore? What happen?

if she understand what I'm saying then she should give me the most clear answer after that email.

Sorry though. This is all just deductive guessing. Just me interpreting what she said.

edit: she also have a website at http://www.snagbuddy.com/index.htm u guys should check it out. It's pretty cool.

VanillaMummy

Smash Journeyman
Yes, copy pasta those emails. We'd like to speculate ourselves instead of taking your word for it.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Well unless she asked him not to share the e-mails, if he can't post an email, he either is lying or feels like being all mysterious.

Top Bottom