• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krystal confirmed?

Revak

Smash Apprentice
Could still mean Subspace cut scene or assist trophy. Im hoping for playable though. :)

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
intresting very intresting. eveni f this is fake i still think krystal has a god chance of makingit in the game

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
If this is true, Nintendo is going to try and kill her. I don't think they are that happy about her releasing embargoed information about unreleased games, OR causing rampant rumors causing people to call Nintendo. They already have enough trouble as it is with people calling Nintendo to get Ryan Drummond as Sonic's voice actor

Chepe

Smash Lord
David Hayter's official site had credits for Brawl about a month before we saw "Snake joins the Brawl!". I think its true...

skullkidd

Smash Ace
Sweeeet.
Unfortunately, this doesn't completely confirm that she's playable, as Knuckle Joe is an AT.
But I say she's got a spot.

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
*crosses fingers*

Please not a worthless assist trophy.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Nice Find! This basically confirms she must be doing something in the game!

Maybe we should look up other voice actors as well, see if they have voice credits listed...

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
it is a nice fine, but as been said doesnt OFFICALLY mean she is a new character. Could be an assist trophy. Honestly though there is not reason why krystal wouldnt be in brawl.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Cool. I wouldn't mind her being an AT, as long as she doesn't have a crappy attack.

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
I'm assuming she's gonna be playable. Krystal was first on her list, so maybe she liked voicing her. Which might mean she had more lines than just "Hiyah!"

Foe

Smash Journeyman
*crosses fingers*

rofl. Agreed.

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
Yeah if this is real she will definetly be in the game...probably an assist trophy imo but i hope not, the more characters the better!

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
I'm still pissed about Mac :(

Brawl needs a "fighter" Here's hoping for Street Fighter Ryu.

Anyway, nice find, Crystal with her staff could make for an awesome character.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Wonder if Krystal will be Assist Trophy or Playable Character?

There's tons of other sources besides Nintendo to get this. Such as these, Voice Actor pages, or how games can be confirmed on the ESRB list before they are even announced.

Yukichu

Smash Apprentice
I'm betting it's an AT or in a cutscene(didn't Slippy and Peppy have voices in Melee?).

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Lol @ Knuckle joe having female voice him. Is it me or do all kirby games have majority female voices?
Ha. Here's hoping King Dedede isn't a woman!

Well, she seems playable. I mean, we DO need another rep... and if it's not Wolf, it might as well be her.

BTW, Wolf's hasn't really been deconfirmed. I'm just saying.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That's very pleasing the see. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that she is a playable character. That's fairly reliable considering it's even linked there if you visit that actress's wikipedia page.

Top Bottom