• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master
I only know 2 \O/
English and Basic Arabic.

I forgot how to read or write Arabic though, though I can hold a convo, I feel super bad for forgetting a lot of it and I'm trying to relearn OTL it doesn't hurt that the rest of my family can still speak and understand.

Miss A's comeback looks good \O/

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
wfasdjbgfmsndabgvasmfndgbdsbfvsjadbfgjsgbsdjvghvbajsdkgvdafgadfgdfgdfhgerhyrtjsfnfgbsfdgbsfdhgsdfhsfjgfbghfd

sdfkhsdkjfhsdkjghasdkjfghdfkjghdfghdfajghadjfhgdkjfghdakjfghdfjgd. sdfafjsdkfhkjsdhgkjsdghksdjghksjdahfksjdfhksjdfhksjdasdkhfskdfsdfhksjdhgsasdfsdkfjhsdkfjhsdkjfsfnmxcvnsdhjjsdkghksdjghkaj, sdfsafsdfsdfsadfsdfasdgdfgdfgdfgadfgdfgqewrtyuiopsfdghjkzxcvbnskdfljaskfjasdkfhasdkjfhsdkjfhsd

So therefore, I can speak Cantonese, English and , to some extent due to 3 years of learning it in high school, Japanese

doesn't my post look like tery's and s9's

But you are right, Will-hyung.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I speak English, I know a little Japanese, and I understand Tagalog (half Filipino) but I don't speak it. It's seems so weird to understand something, but not really at the same time.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
If you gave birth to JYP's baby, would he lean over it and whisper,

"This is a JYP Production"?

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Even my friends are spamming univesrsity/college memes on facebook. They call them '[school name] memes', and I'm like... what the heck? Most of these things happen in probably any school.

My friends are even creating meme pictures.

I seriously never thought they were entertaining to begin with. IMO, it's annoying.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Ok...I am falling in love with Dream High 2. At first I was pretty reserved, but now I can't wait for next weeks episodes!!!!!

[collapse=Reason why I am in love with DH 2]Cross over love lines? OMFG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/collapse]

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I have taken a liking to Ailee, lol.
what took so long

Ok...I am falling in love with Dream High 2. At first I was pretty reserved, but now I can't wait for next weeks episodes!!!!!

[collapse=Reason why I am in love with DH 2]Cross over love lines? OMFG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/collapse]
i wanna punch kang sora in the face.

FAAAACE

Get@Will

Smash Champion
but of course he means her YT stuff, s9! actually, he means much more than that. in fact, t-block was a fan of ailee since 1985. that's before he was even born!!! that's before she was born!! it is clear that no one can even come close to the purely platonic(?) feelings that t-block has for ailee.

i am so very impressed, michael! i couldn't possibly find the words to describe this emotion that i altruistically feel towards your compassion and devotion to ailee. i tip my hat to you, sir.

but actually

i liked ailee before she was on dream high

what up
that's nice

Miharu

Smash Hero
(1:08:17 AM) Orang3 Kirby: hyuna is a ****
(1:08:19 AM) Orang3 Kirby: i mean what
(1:08:50 AM) da1chipmnk: kinda
(1:08:51 AM) da1chipmnk: but its ok
(1:08:51 AM) da1chipmnk: prob the only ****ty kpop star i'll like
(1:10:00 AM) da1chipmnk: man that sounded weird
(1:10:01 AM) da1chipmnk: sorta
(1:10:02 AM) da1chipmnk: kinda
(1:10:03 AM) da1chipmnk: i guess
(1:10:05 AM) da1chipmnk: hyuna is hot
(1:10:33 AM) da1chipmnk: u post this in the kpop thread and i will kill u
(1:10:46 AM) Orang3 Kirby: oh thanks for the reminder
(1:10:52 AM) da1chipmnk: wait
(1:10:53 AM) da1chipmnk: ****
(1:10:55 AM) da1chipmnk: I take that back
(1:10:56 AM) da1chipmnk: -delete-
(1:10:57 AM) da1chipmnk: stop

L__

Smash Master
this is photoshopped

this is made up

"HydroKirby" (1:11:58 AM): I love big bang 2pm and I dream about sniffing their clothes

Top Bottom