• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I've been at Katsucon for the past 2 days and I discovered the arcade game DJ Max Technika 3 and it has Kara's Mister, Step, Jumping up, Pretty Girl, and Lupin loaded in them.

=) I've have had quarters jingling in my pocket all con.

L__

Smash Master
that can be arranged

i'm a little mixed on touch but i may enjoy it more as i listen to it more

tko112

Smash Lord
from the archives of various shoutboxes, I present to you: the pervert pile

warning, this is not for the faint of heart:

[collapse=Pervert Pile]

warning, this one may be NSFW[/collapse]

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
When I was first introduced to SNSD through 'Gee', I felt that Sooyoung/Tiffany/Sunny were the prettiest ones there. It's nice that their still part of my top 4.

IMO, if you were just getting into K-POP, you wouldn't have even noticed Taeyeon without someone pointing her out for you, lmao.

TKO, you gotta post moar of that please.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I fell for Tiffany at the very first, admittedly, because of her moonshine eyes.

Taeyeon / Tiffany / Sunny were the standouts. I've already forgotten how I would rank everyone other than Taeyeon, so I'll probably reorganize the ranks keke.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
My opinions on Jessica's voice is a love-hate relationship. Some songs I think it's amazing, and some I just wanna cringe. Like: One Year Later. Dislike: Gee. Neutral: Hoot. Etc. etc.

[collapse=WOAH]
[/collapse]

Top Bottom