• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Like: Fluid rap segments. Moreso Bang than Zelo.
Like: Powerful / aggressive choreography and dance break.
Dislike: Unimpressive vocals / transitions--especially after the dance break.
Dislike: Random English jibber jabber that's everywhere.

TL;DR version of my review lol.

justaway12

Smash Master
I hated Warrior and thought it was an awful song, tbh I also hate deep voices like Bang's, TOP's and that guy in B1A4 have the only types of voice that I only one a sorta kinda like, but not much.

Also, Zelo looks very annoying.
^
I couldn't even watch that MV cause the stupid transtions that made my eyes hurt.
I thought it was awful till I realised that, apperantly Hyomin made it so now it's amazing <3

Hwayoung looks very good though =}

Song was bad though, I liked the chorus though, kinda.

Yuri <3 Hwayoung <3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Excuse me sir, your opinion is incorrect
Go back to playing Smash, ahjussi. :troll:

Karasu said:
All this talk about Warrior being bad makes me want to change my opinion of music, *sigh*
No worries hyung, it's simply our opinions. You don't hear me or Miharu yelling at L__ simply because he thinks Suzy is more attractive than Fei.

Oh wait.

L__

Smash Master
[QUOTE='Terywj [태리]
No worries hyung, it's simply our opinions. You don't hear me or Miharu yelling at L__ simply because he thinks Suzy is more attractive than Fei.

Oh wait.[/QUOTE]

i dont know what your saiyan dog

suzy being more attractive than fei is a fact

it has been scientifically pr0ven

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oh, I could've sworn I typed "s" two times. Oh well, whatever.

I'm gonna start off reviewing from podcast #1 pretty soon. I'm getting bored of English and Computer Science.

L__

Smash Master
its like winning the special olympics
all i do is win

네, 아저시!

lol I'm actually using podcasts and that but I'm starting back from lesson #1 today to keep a more consistent schedule.
have you learned any other languages? I'm kinda curious how difficult it is relatively

greetings fellow suzy lover \o/

L__

Smash Master
chinese was really cool to learn but such a pain

esp since we (the class) moved around such random topics

I think I have the ability to converse with 5 year olds at best LMAO

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I learned Cantonese, Mandarin, Hakka, English by the age of 5, in that order, and Cantonese and Mandarin are my core languages. Hakka has fallen out of use and I just have English for academic purposes LOL. I picked up three years of Italian in high school, and that was really easy to adapt to, and I'll probably take some introductory courses to refresh my memory of Italian. I also barely started learning some Japanese during high school but that faded away quickly, I barely remember any phrases and such, and now I'm working on Korean. Out of the three (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean), I think Korean is in the middle, with Mandarin being the most difficult and Japanese being the easiest. Hangul is easy to learn and etc. but it's the tricky phrases and certain sounds which will pose a problem to the English-only speaker trying to pickup other languages.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
It helps living in a household that still has the accent of their mother language, lol.

As for me, I lived in Japan for six years and have at least the Japanese language knowledge of a pre-schooler, lol. In high school, I studied Spanish, and can still understand and speak with Spanish-speakers, albeit very slowly. I have experience in Tagalog from just exposure from family and friends; I can understand it, but can't speak it.

I want to study Korean, but the fact that I don't study well without direction from an instructor and that I don't have time to put away to study on my own is an enormous hindrance.

I want to study Cantonese, Mandarin, Latin and Italian somewhere in the future as well as learn my parents mother tongue, argh. Arabic is fascinating, too.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
wfasdjbgfmsndabgvasmfndgbdsbfvsjadbfgjsgbsdjvghvbajsdkgvdafgadfgdfgdfhgerhyrtjsfnfgbsfdgbsfdhgsdfhsfjgfbghfd

sdfkhsdkjfhsdkjghasdkjfghdfkjghdfghdfajghadjfhgdkjfghdakjfghdfjgd. sdfafjsdkfhkjsdhgkjsdghksdjghksjdahfksjdfhksjdfhksjdasdkhfskdfsdfhksjdhgsasdfsdkfjhsdkfjhsdkjfsfnmxcvnsdhjjsdkghksdjghkaj, sdfsafsdfsdfsadfsdfasdgdfgdfgdfgadfgdfgqewrtyuiopsfdghjkzxcvbnskdfljaskfjasdkfhasdkjfhsdkjfhsd

So therefore, I can speak Cantonese, English and , to some extent due to 3 years of learning it in high school, Japanese

doesn't my post look like tery's and s9's

Top Bottom