• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
For some reason watching the Music Video for "I love you, I love you" has made me love the song ever more!

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/miryo-and-girls-generations-sunny-release-i-love-you-i-love-you-mv

On a minor note, I was at the gym today and was on an elliptical and Kara's song Lupin came on my iPod. I couldn't help from doing the "Hallo" dance while exercising. =)
I'm indifferent to "studio music videos" but this was pretty neat, not gonna lie.

Also, new signature is amazing.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Likewise, but I noticed some of Ori_Bro's works and thought it'd look good with those images I selected, and damn I was right lol.

How's everyone? It's finally Friday. :D

Miharu

Smash Hero
i just woke up

yay for not having class on fridays

how did you manage to get a request done here? the graphics section looked really dead to me, so i just went and got it done on jsp

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Been up since 8 am this morning. (best time to go to the gym IMO.) I love Friday's because I don't have class or go to work so I get to do things at home. ie: Clean, cook, sleep more!!!!

I think it's really funny that whenever I watch an episode of Invincible Youth, I see what they eat, and then I go to the supermarket and cook what they eat.

Koreans know how to eat good food!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Still at university, class in 10 mins.

I'm in a library watching SC streams, lol.
i just woke up

yay for not having class on fridays

how did you manage to get a request done here? the graphics section looked really dead to me, so i just went and got it done on jsp
I have only one class on Fridays, 1:25-2:15. :awesome:

I PM'd Ori_Bro lol. I wouldn't want to wait a few years for the people in Artwork Emporium lol.

Asians know how to eat good food!
Fixed for you, NeverKnowsBest-hyung.

Hm, I need another alias to call you by. NeverKnowsBest-hyung is kinda strange.

황미영

Smash Champion
[COOLKID]TERY YOU WOULD'VE UNDERSTOOD IF YOU READ HOMESTUCK.[/COOLKID]

But it's okay. HYUNG IS TOO STUPID ANYWAYS COME HERE MAKNAE LET ME EMBRACE YOU! ; 3;

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm still calling you Glowworm dammit.

I don't even know who that is, but B.A.P.'s Warrior was a pretty decent debut release. Not too bad, not too good lol.

tko112

Smash Lord

OMG, schoolgirl uniforms, I must be in heaven (quoting an anime fan here)

It's safe to say, this is the first time I've fallen in love w/ twins in k-pop

Top Bottom