• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I believe it's a clip from Dangerous Boys Episode #6. Aren't you watching that lol? Oh, there are no subtitles that I know of, so that's prolly why.

We all know Sunny will never beat Sooyoung.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I wish I had more time for Invincible Youth I. :c
I wish you did too!!! I LOVE IT!

Like even though Sunny, Yuri, and HyunA are gone, I LOVE Victoria, Jooyeon, and Kim Sori!

At first I was super upset and felt the show wasn't as good, but then the new idols REALLY grew on me. I especially love Victoria the most! She makes me laugh a lot =) Also during the last episode I watched Jooyeon look really pretty and stood out to me for some reason. I am also very curious where Kim Sori is now a days. It's like she vanished.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mihard i put up a eunjung gif because of you entering that tournament one time as "i heart eunjung"

Miharu

Smash Hero
nobody in my pool got it

so i was like "**** it i'm hydrokirby you ****ing *******"

except i didn't call them ****ing ******* to their faces

only in my head

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
then let them be mad

listening to nicki minaj - you a stupid hoe

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tko112

Smash Lord
I don't know why I'm saying this, but I got bored and decided to watch the Wonder Girls movie, it was very unexpected, to say the least

tko112

Smash Lord
maybe, it kinda depends, it was kinda meh for me, but it also kind of had some funny moments

this movie did have a lot of stereotypes though, I'm not gonna say what kind it was, but the way they put it in there was just cringing, but funny

but ultimately, it's up to you

Top Bottom