• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Get@Will

Smash Champion
happy birthday to mike, the sexiest man alive

you know that feeling when you're playing tetris and you build that mother****er up sooooooooooooooooooooo high then suddenly you get that I block?

that's how you make me feel, bby. have a good one.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
The one with Kelly?

I haven't watched the recording yet, unfortunately. I would guess that she can't 'hear' what they're 'saying'. Maybe referring to her translator?
Yeah the one with Kelly.

I assumed so. When she pointed to her ear and then mouth I thought that was the case. Then during the interview there were some pretty cute and funny parts that you could tell Taeyeon wasn't aware of. I felt bad =(

<3 Taeyeon

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I wished T-Block-ahjussi a happy birthday, too keke.

My Steam is "Terywj". If you haven't bought any games on Steam, I don't think you can though. If that's the case, gimme your Steam so I'll add you.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Knowing English and singing English are two very different things. When I sing Korean songs, I can sound Korean, but I sure as hell can't speak Korean just yet lol.

I know I'm the maknae, but just call me Tery. :3

I'll check out Dustforce sometime, thanks!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Exactly! That's why I had my doubt on that being the case, and felt I needed to ask you guys!

<3

They sang "The Boys." They are promoting their English CD of the single.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
"my hand is curling up by her aegyo.. and suddenly it become a fist on the last seconds"

"as Minho was gettting closer to Taeyeon at the end I kept moving away from the screen LOL"

"SOMETHING TELLS ME IM GOING TO BE SO MAD,,,"

lol SONES.

justaway12

Smash Master
Taeng isn't cut out for deliberate aegyo, her voice is too deep and it also seems forced and awks, but that's why I love it. I <3 annoying aegyo, but it's a for sitcom and she's meant to be annoying so I don't think I'll see that aegyo much. :'(

Top Bottom