• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master
The rest of the album is AWESOME too \O/ only song I didn't like was revenger :l

Yeah, Letterman in 4 more hours \O/

It starts at 4AM for me lol, but I'm a night owl and normally sleep at 5AM and I don't have school tommorow so that's good. \O/

Tery do you still want a stream? because I have one \O/

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I just couldn't help myself from smiling when I saw Sunny in the background of the shot when Letterman was introducing them.

Hey, so is Sunny's hair really cut or is it a wig?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Thank you!

Lol, after watching the girls performance I had the urge to find out whether it was cut or not. Now I can finally go to bed for work at 5 in the morning.

*glances at clock*

ughhhhhhh....

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
so i just turned on my tv and saw SNSD with kelly and howie. I squealed the loudest squeal.

da eff did i miss?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The girls performed last night on the Late Show with David Letterman, too. Maybe if you weren't dead / playing TF2 you'd have heard about the news last week you homo.

<3

Top Bottom