• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
nice dude! awesome how you're choosing to do something that you have a passion for man.

also, grats on losing those pounds! glad to see that all your hard work is paying off.

to be perfectly honest, after seeing you work so hard, i don't think it'd be possible for you NOT to make it in the comic book business. real talk
Yooo~~ Appreciate the compliments man, they mean a lot ♥♥

Get@Will

Smash Champion
i'm more of a twinkle twinkle man myself, if you know what i mean

edit: wow LOL. what i said sounds so stupid

Miharu

Smash Hero
the first thing im doing when i install sc2 on my new comp is to find a suitable picture of eunjung to use

should change my wc3 bg too

T-block

B2B TST
Maybe I'll change my title to Twinkle Twinkle Man one day.

I did start listening to Twinkle Twinkle again yesterday actually... so my playlist has two songs now ^^

Vitality

Smash Ace
Man I hate you, not because you posted Hyo, but because you going to Tokyo. >:CCCCCCC

What are you gonna be doing there? O:
Haha sorry for late reply, I forgot all about smashboards :p

Well, I didn't have much time (and I swear I should've changed the flight date). Some facking travel agent my mom got me wanted to charge me $700 to change the flight to a different day. She justifies it with $500 to change and $200 for services (holy sh*t).
Guess how much Air Canada charges? $250 at most.
And how much did they charge me for being late to my flight? $50. Damn I wanted to just say give me a flight 5 days later haha but my mom and dad really wanted their fruit to get home.
"Why don't you two go and leave me here?"
"Uh, No."
:(
All I can say is, I wish Edmonton had the same train/bus system like Tokyo. Like pretty much every block is covered by either bus or train.
Went to Asakusa because my friend told me they had fugu there. Found a store, walked in and guess what they said? "No open lunch" FACK
Anyways, I got to eat sexy sushi, got a temporary Japanese girlfriend :] , and got to see Tokyo (not by foot but by train since I had to haul *** to the airport).

I had one thing to say about the people there. They are extremely friendly and polite (except those arses that work at money exchangers). They will always greet you even if you don't go in, and say thank you at least 2 times. If you say thank you they will say thank you on top of yours.
And the airport security isn't a bunch of sticklers like the ones in USA.

Damn Tokyo is sexy. I'm definitely going to force my parents to let me go back :joyful:

~Vitality out

Vitality

Smash Ace
No pics sorry :(
Didn't want to get the camera out because she was sleeping on my shoulder on the train ride so I just chilled for the rest of the ride haha.

justaway12

Smash Master
I'm on holiday in Yemen and it's awesome! And since we don't sleep much at night I have plenty of time to go on the internet.

I just remembered I forgot to download Twinkle Twinkle D=

I REALLY want to hear Ugly but I can't since my aunts internet is slowwww D= I could just barely make it to the beginning of the chorus and even that took a lottt of time ):< and clicking and whanot but whatevs.

I just learned SUJU's concept was "Ubersexual". lol

SOOYOUNG <3

Miharu

Smash Hero
uhh

my friend had it up on his personal ftp i'll see if i can get him to put it back up for u. its 38.1 gigs lol

justaway12

Smash Master
I do, but I only have 8 posts, and I only used them to wish the SNSD members happy birthday all that's left is Hyoyeon.

LOL, I have nothing to post about, but it's a pretty cool website with it's events and whatnot not the site for me I guess. :S

I just realised I downloaded Infinites album before I left. I'm currently jamming hard to Infinite <3

There is not a single bad song in K-pop with Tic and/or Toc in it's name.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhah will told me to come back here

so i might resubscribe even tho i dnot follow kpop anymore :O

Top Bottom