• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

tko112

Smash Lord

ohhhhhh man this isn't healthy
hmm, to me, it's a moderately healthy, then again, im the one w/ the avatar of gods, and Karasu, I think it was me that friended you that time and mentioned the thread to you, but i was in such a rush that i just plum forgot, but im glad you found it

Get@Will

Smash Champion
lol mike. you need to step up your game

hi Karasu. i THINK it was who mentioned to you there was a kpop thread, but never showed you LOL. around the time when we were talking bout how great Taeyeon was and how our avatars were awesome xD.

glad you found it though haha.

also, kinda shocked that mblaq lost to t-ara (still happy bout it though LOL) on mnet. i really think mblaq should've won haha. mona lisa's too good

also miharu, did you enter g2 as iloveeunjung (or something like that)? LOL

justaway12

Smash Master
Hello Karasu! Welcome!

Mona Lisa should have won, I loved that song ;~; And I'm pretty sure with 2ne1 and Miss A, they won't have another chance to win. But oh well, weekly shows aren't that important.

I liked AS Blue's song more than AS Red's, which is a shame because AS Red has JungAh and Nana =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r5r5AE8dqE

Not enough E.via, but it's cool =O

EDIT: @Rei:
http://xtshare.com/toshare.php?Id=55711

Ads are annoying and are the worst things in the world, but this place has I saw the devil =O

T-block

B2B TST
Ah right

I did walk over to Melee side a couple of times >_> I was wearing a white shirt, jeans, and carrying a huge black backpack x.x

I was one of like...three asians on the Brawl side lol... melee has so many more asians.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
LMAO. had a feeling. i saw that name while looking for some people from my region. "that's gotta be miharu"

how'd you guys do?

should've played some melee friendlies, mike!

T-block

B2B TST
Hell nah... I'm trash at Melee.

Plus, I actually injured my arms shielding too hard on Saturday, so I didn't play all that much for the rest of the weekend >_>

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Sad I forgot to say hi to you guys at G2.
Curse me hanging around milktea and friends for the majority of the time days 2 and 3 :/

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
LOOOOL i just haven't seen her in a while, but whatever man....
johns :[

i was just chilling though day 2 when they were fixing the stage
didn't feel like running circles around Kage

Get@Will

Smash Champion
ahh, didn't know that ahaha.

that's good. nothing more boring than a long flight with no tunes =/

what abouts are you doing in yemen?

justaway12

Smash Master
Yeah, it's awful ;~;
I take two planes, generally the first is super good with cool music, movies and stuff, the second is the worst thing in the world thogh. =(

I going because summer holidays just started and most of my family lives in Yemen, so my immediate family are going to visit. Yemen is a super cool place too, except when the AC goes out =(

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Drawing, a lottttt of art.

Lost more weight ( down 54-55 lbs now )

continuing awesopme realtionshi\p with awesome girlfriend.

Sorry my keyboard is going out, hahahaha. Hows the KPOP boards been? If anyones interested, here is my most recently finished commission http://marccasper.deviantart.com/art/The-Favored-Son-Commission-244419848
That's pretty awesome! I have a dA account as well.

I had a passion for drawing, but I stopped and concentrated on school. It's hard for me to get back now... I only make sketches when I'm bored.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
That's pretty awesome! I have a dA account as well.

I had a passion for drawing, but I stopped and concentrated on school. It's hard for me to get back now... I only make sketches when I'm bored.
Thanks <33

I stopped for a while, not sure if it iwas what I wanted to do with my life, but I think I decided on it. I think I have enough tallent that if I go to school for it I can make it in the comic making business :p ::crosses fingers::

Get@Will

Smash Champion
nice dude! awesome how you're choosing to do something that you have a passion for man.

also, grats on losing those pounds! glad to see that all your hard work is paying off.

to be perfectly honest, after seeing you work so hard, i don't think it'd be possible for you NOT to make it in the comic book business. real talk

Top Bottom