• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master
Bubble Pop is pretty lame, TBH. I was hoping for another Change. That was hot :C

The mini intself is pretty cool, I enjoy every song except the title, which is okay and follow me, which everyone else in the world seems to like except me.

And Girls Day <3 It seems like Twinkle Twinkle 2.00, which is good cause I liked Twinkle Twinkle.

I MISS HAM =C

Oh yeah! Did anyone see W&Whales teaser? =O IT WAS AWESOME!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmdytkFcoXM

ALSO, I DON'T KNOW IF I'VE MENTIONED THIS BEFORE. BUT ECHO MV WAS FLAWLESS <3 My favorite song from Run Devil Run Repack, or atleast, one of my favorites. I want to buy that SNSD DVD so bad D=

Blissard

Smash Lord
Does anyone know how to make Windows XP read Korean? Cause when I download Korean songs to iTunes, the titles and artists are usually just all squares >.> And I tried changing the language in the control panel, but it says that I need a computer disc which I don't have.

T-block

B2B TST
You'll need to download the language pack if you don't have the disc. Google "Windows XP Korean language pack" and I'm sure something will pop up.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Does anyone know how to make Windows XP read Korean? Cause when I download Korean songs to iTunes, the titles and artists are usually just all squares >.> And I tried changing the language in the control panel, but it says that I need a computer disc which I don't have.
There should be an option to install eastern language files in XP. I think it's on the last (rightmost) tab of the region and language settings icon. It should install Japanese, Chinese, Korean and probably a few other languages.

Does anyone know how to do it for windows 7? It reads the Korean but the jamo all end up being separated instead of forming syllables and I can't figure out why.

Also, I went to SNSD's Japan tour this past weekend. Taeyeon's singing live is sooooooo good omg.

HolyNightmaress

Smash Cadet
oh yee a k-pop thread. This has probably already been discussed but if it hasn't:

We have Comcast for our cable provider and on demand there's actually a k-pop section which is a huge acheivement I believe.

But regardless, so jealous@CREA seeing them live :C <3 <3

justaway12

Smash Master
CSJH comback is bad. I want to like it, but it just seems like a rejected f(x) track, just like f(x) though, I hope it grows on me. =(
Which is a shame because these are super talented, plus Dana has the same name as my baby sister, lol <3

And wow, I am forever jelly of CREA&Holynightmaress ;O; I wanna see SNSD live ;~~~; I want K-pop on my TV ;~~~~~~;

Hyeri is cute <3 I didn't like her in Twinkle twinkle, her forehead looked messy =( But now she's superr cute <3 They are all so attarctive, I think Jihae and MinAh are my favorites but I don't know =( Jihae is def the most attractive though <3

T-block

B2B TST
Yeah, Hyeri is incredibly cute in this MV. I think Jihae is most attractive too, although I liked her better in Twinkle Twinkle.

Minah is just...absurdly adorable.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
HolyNightmaress said:
We have Comcast for our cable provider and on demand there's actually a k-pop section which is a huge acheivement I believe.
I have that, too! They change them out once a month, but sometimes the same ones show up over and over again. I think all of the GD & TOP videos have been on there since March or April. I like watching old Big Bang videos on the big screen. Lies and Haru Haru were there for a while, but I don't think they're on there this month.

Girls Day seems talented, but I don't like any of their songs.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Wtf? I want kpop on my tv...

Although what I really want is Japanese variety on my tv but I guess this is the wrong thread for that discussion.

:phone:

HolyNightmaress

Smash Cadet
@CREA Actually aside from the K-pop secton there's an Asian Heritage section too XXDD

@Athena Yeah I like GD. For me, they've switched them all except for like 2 or 3 out. I really want my Madonna back on the big screen :C As for 2NE1, I like their songs I hate the autotune. It's just...so much autotune.. And I discovered Big Bang from this channel. They're amazing, my dad was walking by and recognized the sample beats lol. He was like "What?! They stole that from ___!"

Then he found a website that tells you who sampled who pretty much. Gotta find that :L

justaway12

Smash Master
^
You should listen to 2ne1's first mini or their latest releases =O

Other than their songs from the "To anyone" album I don't think ever used autotune =O
This song is something most people who like 2ne1 like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdZya6yATn0

I don't care for it personally tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeoFugJ8eCk
OMG I love this <3
I don't like T-ara's John Travolta wannabe mini-album, since it's mainly remixes, but the two original songs are soo good <3

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I hate to admit it, but I haven't liked 2NE1's songs much recently. I loved the To Anyone mini (It Hurts replaced Fire as my favorite 2NE1 song) but I don't really like I Am the Best. The video is nice, though.

I'm going to miss f(x) when they're done promoting, 'cause you know we're not going to see them again until summer next year. :(

I haven't even listened to all of the songs on John Travolta Wannabe yet. I need to get on that. Are the remixes any good?

justaway12

Smash Master
I liked I am the best at first, but then it got old reallly fast. Oh well, the bridge is super catchy though.

It's kinda like Try to follow me 2.0 the video is nice, the song isn't =(

Hot Summer is too good, I hope they have time for atleast one more comback D=
Especially since SHINee, DBSK and SNSD are promoting in Japan.

And 4men really is too good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O9iqHh0MeQ

This is cute. I stall hate the song tho.

Key and Minho were bad here, but still: F(X) <333 VICTORIA <33333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4EztKZ7fqo
OMG THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD.

soju

SD God
Heya guys :B been a bit and recently saw Taeyang in LA, reminded me of this place :D

also noticed Victor is MIA like usual

Top Bottom