• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Miharu

Smash Hero
언터쳐블 (Untouchable) - 가슴에 살아 (feat. 나르샤 Of BEG)

Didn't find this song until yesterday, its rather good.

T-block

B2B TST
i agree

i think it's my favourite untouchable track

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWid1E-SVlY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWid1E-SVlY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
we sure did.

im torn between that song and Untouchable feat. 진성 of Monday Kiz - Merry Go Round

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Is Kara coming back next week? I don't know why I thought they were coming back this weekend.

Miharu

Smash Hero
its meh, okay i guess

haven't really found any wallpaper for kpop stuff that has been exceptionally well done; that and nothings ever in widescreen :/

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I'm actually kind of worried about the TVXQ comeback. Being gone so long and then missing three members. It's just going to be tough to impress everyone with all of the nostalgia and hype around them.

HOWEVER omg sm the ballad. I can't wait until that mini comes out.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yo Victor, I finally got a six pack so you would finally talk to me.

But you still ignore me T_T
A 6-pack is only one step in the process, now you need amazing k-pop hair

@poet- i stole your signature cuz its amazing <3

<333
Wait. I lack a six pack as well as awesome K-Pop-esque hair. How did I talk to Victra before?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Yo Victor, I finally got a six pack so you would finally talk to me.

But you still ignore me T_T
Wow Victra! This man is working hard for your love and you still ignore him?

what a douchebag >=[

Hi Victra, L, Miharu, Terywj and bunch of other people that I don't remember when I was in this thread

T-block

B2B TST
jessica jung.
best post in this thread imo

you guys should see my comp eng project right now... i have to design a game as part of a team, and i'm coding the menu. the guy who's supposed to make the tutorial screens hasn't made them yet, so i substituted them all with kpop pictures.

so atm the help section of my program is basically a slideshow of snsd @.@

Top Bottom