• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

T-block

B2B TST
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_2yPhKLzn0s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_2yPhKLzn0s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
tko112 said:
i didnt realize till a while ago dat da song wuz by an anime movie
For real? It kind of sounds like it, now that you mention it.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
EVERYTHING IS LIES.

Well, I'd assumed they were going to be doing subgroup stuff while Kangin's in the army (I'm getting a little needy for SJ-M), but does this mean they're coming out with a fifth album next year as a group?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
EVERYTHING IS LIES.

Well, I'd assumed they were going to be doing subgroup stuff while Kangin's in the army (I'm getting a little needy for SJ-M), but does this mean they're coming out with a fifth album next year as a group?
I'd assume if S.M. wants something early 2011 it's either the fifth album or a mini-album with or without Kibum, and then a full album when Kibum and Kangin are completely back with the group.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Shouldn't it be pronounced something like "Taeng" or something? Because that's what I hear, I think.

So if I'm to audition for MBC, I made an alternate account on Youtube called "ThatsTeryfic" so I'll let you guys know if I end up making a video there.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
you can't really type out the correct way to pronounce his name. but who cares, look at dem abs

no johns this time around, tery. i'm pretty hyped for this ****

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
you can't really type out the correct way to pronounce his name. but who cares, look at dem abs

no johns this time around, tery. i'm pretty hyped for this ****
Why exactly are you hyped? You've never heard me sing before and I've never said I was good.

Also, do I need my face shown in the video if I'm to auditon for MBC?

Tery, remember what I said! If you need a dancer, I'm yo man! ;D
That's awesome, Kish. :3
But if there's to be dance I have no confidence in my dancing mimicking choreography abilities.

황미영

Smash Champion
Yo, you can't be in the music business and not show yourself. Dat makes no sense.

And I believe they would make you dance. ;O

Get@Will

Smash Champion
What exactly am i hyped about? If a friend were to tell you he was trying out for the auditions, would you not be really excited for him? I've never heard you sing cause you keep getting @ us with dem low-quality mic johns lol. But even without hearing you sing, I want to believe that you're good. Why? Simply because you're my friend, and I want to see you ****. Also, if you weren't good, why would you audition? Hmm.

Why would you not show your face? It's about talent and confidence. You could have all the talent in the world, but without confidence, it's done son.

Ya feel me?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What exactly am i hyped about? If a friend were to tell you he was trying out for the auditions, would you not be really excited for him? I've never heard you sing cause you keep getting @ us with dem low-quality mic johns lol. But even without hearing you sing, I want to believe that you're good. Why? Simply because you're my friend, and I want to see you ****. Also, if you weren't good, why would you audition? Hmm.

Why would you not show your face? It's about talent and confidence. You could have all the talent in the world, but without confidence, it's done son.

Ya feel me?
Because I just feel like auditioning, and I need to polish my fake Korean since I obviously don't speak it.

I have a feeling I said this before, but anyway - I can get better quality recording if I'm close to my mic but I'm like ridiculously close so getting my face in a video would be rather...awkward.

Will. <3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Massachusetts ain't the middle of nowhere. It's next to New York.

And screw the United States. I be reppin' Hong Kong all the way. Speaking of which I heard JYP was having auditions there, too.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
You wanna be the next Heechul or Key.

Ya gotta have that eyeliner.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think I'll be recording a cover of I'll Be Back, simply because I actually found an instrumental for the song and the Korean doesn't seem too hard to learn.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom