• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think Z-block embedded it on page 347 (for 15 PPP) or two pages ago (if you have 40 PPP), nice Krystal avatar BTW =)
Ahh. I remember he first embedded it in X page #, then removed it because of Hoot, and I wasn't sure if he re-embedded it on a future page.

Thank you! The color really blends nicely with my username. :3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
are we really re-embedding mach? ._.

i hear sistar has another single coming ^_^
Nonononononono, I just said I didn't know if you had re-embedded Mach from the time you went "Embed Rainbow- JK embed SNSD. Will embed Rainbow later".

Don't worry about it. What do we embed on this page, then?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
not snsd please

I wasn't saying to embed SNSD. ._.

Do you guys not remember when T-Block embedded Rainbow's Mach, only to replace to a bit afterward with SNSD Hoot, and then saying he'd save Mach for another page? That's what I'm talking about. Not re-embedding Rainbow again nor embedding SNSD. Aiyah.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I didn't feel like putting anything up because it seems like get half of them anyways, hence the standard "i dislike SNSD" comment from me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I feel like we can rep 2AM and You Wouldn't Answer My Calls on some other page? I like that song much more than Like Crazy I Won't Let You Go Even If I Die v2.

T-block

B2B TST
lol you guys are silly

yes tery, mach got a full page embed already

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nd3q9ZYS_1k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nd3q9ZYS_1k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZKraksWXyI
god daaaaaamn. Choknator can sing! I'm pretty sure this further proves that every filipino can sing. oh gaww that voice <3 did not expect.

terywj where are you currently located

edit: this is a pretty good song. would be better if chok was the lead singer imo.

chokbeom

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
if some people have told you you can sing, you can sing.

im pretty sure thats how filipinos roll. more like goodsingerspinos

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I haven't seen Invincible Youth, but now I feel like I'm missing out, because I love Victoria.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
You mean It Hurts, Victra?

I like that song, too. I have too many songs I want to request.

Top Bottom