• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

T-block

B2B TST
kay

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pit7RS4mPI0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pit7RS4mPI0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
kay

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pit7RS4mPI0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pit7RS4mPI0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
I would like to nominate Kara's Jumping for the next page, please. :3

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
T-Block is rage XP

@Tery: I'm about to listen to that song right now. Can't say I ever say I heard anything by Kara.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Agreed Hyo is bottom tier in SNSD but she's not that bad looking lolol. If you saw her walking out in the public instead of surrounded by 8 super cute beautiful girls, you'd realise she's above average :awesome:

Omg KARA's jumping is out??! *goes to watch*

Song is okaish, both MVs are teribad

Miharu

Smash Hero
Agreed Hyo is bottom tier in SNSD but she's not that bad looking lolol. If you saw her walking out in the public instead of surrounded by 8 super cute beautiful girls, you'd realise she's above average :awesome:

Omg KARA's jumping is out??! *goes to watch*

Song is okaish, both MVs are teribad
i disagree with that fact that she's above average; she's barely average if anything

and yes the MVs are terribad

justaway12

Smash Master
Haters gonna hate~ I personally loveee Hyoyeon, she may not be the prettiest in the group or my favorite but she's still pretty hot.

I just found those GIFs and really wanted to use them <3

황미영

Smash Champion
Oi, I already said I liked Hyoyeon and would show her love. So even though she is bottom tier she gets some love. <3

내가 당신을 사랑 효연! <33

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
lol every five pages or so someone has to bring up Hyoyeon.

It's like a rule here.

I'm sure everyone knows how idol groups work in terms of attractiveness. They have to have different-looking people in the group so everyone can find one they think is attractive. If everyone in SNSD looked the same, a few people would find them all attractive and the rest would think they're all boring-looking.

T-block

B2B TST
Hyoyeon looks better than usualy in Hoot imo.... yeah I said it.

KARA - Jumping for the next page I guess, following the tradition of embedding new releases. Not sure how I feel about the song after the first listen though...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Soooo. For that MBC Audition stuff, do you have to show face during the record? Because I figured I could at least try with my crappy *** mic, but I have to be like kissing the mic for it to register mediocre quality. But taking a video of that would just be lol. Does anyone know?

Top Bottom