• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I don't really mind that Music Bank is canceled this week (Asian Games coverage). I'm going to be busy all day Friday anyway.

Did anyone else stay up late last night looking for news about the NK attack?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't really mind that Music Bank is canceled this week (Asian Games coverage). I'm going to be busy all day Friday anyway.

Did anyone else stay up late last night looking for news about the NK attack?
I searched a bit on some engines. World War III?
Anyone else read about that weird Bulgarian psychic?

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Yeah, I don't think it's going to escalate into world war. Even China seems to be backing off from supporting NK recently.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Yeah, I don't think it's going to escalate into world war. Even China seems to be backing off from supporting NK recently.
Support the side that will produce the most money in the long term. Communism doesn't work out so well and NK is basically flat broke.

Who else is stuck on dance2night from 2pm's new album :3

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
A lot of people like Dance2Night but I'm more into I Know and Even If You Leave.

OK so apparently Inkigayo was canceled but now it's back on for tomorrow? If SM The Ballad is going to be there singing Hot Times, I might have to stay up for this one.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
A lot of people like Dance2Night but I'm more into I Know and Even If You Leave.

OK so apparently Inkigayo was canceled but now it's back on for tomorrow? If SM The Ballad is going to be there singing Hot Times, I might have to stay up for this one.
Man if SM The Ballad is going to be there period, I might have t- wait I can't actually watch it. :c

justaway12

Smash Master
2PM is cool, I can't belive they won best group at MAMA though, I'm even more surprised they won best dance. ._.

2AM/Super Junior was much better year this year IMO, Can't let you go even if I die was amazing. I guess it was because they didn't attend?

I'm surprised Shinee didn't win best dance, they definatly deserved it, well I guess it wouldn't have mattered since SM isn't coming to MAMA.

How could Ga-in not win best music video! :O
Well, atleast 2ne1 won.

EDIT: Wondergirlsss <3 I love their remix of 2 different tears~

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I'm glad somebody watched MAMA. I got sleepy and went to bed.

Yeah, the whole "no show no award" policy is irritating. Maybe one day in the future SME and everyone will be reconciled with MNet.

So, Big Bang comeback?!

(And SM The Ballad was great on Inkigayo.)

justaway12

Smash Master
I live in England and it was already on when I woke up, so it wasn't much trouble, though I did miss half of the show, which is a shame cause I was really looking forward to watching Perfume. :(

And speaking of Big Bang, I really don't like T.O.Ps new hairstyle, but I'm sure I'll learn to love it, like I did with Tiffany's and Sunny's blonde hair.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Man, February seems so far away. But I'll be anticipating Seungri and G-Dragon and T.O.P.'s album. Should be a very nice Christmas present.

Also, move over 2AM, S.M. The Ballad is legit.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
So Big Bang all day every day for the next few months. I like that.

Does anyone know if SM The Ballad is going to have a video for their single? I'm guessing no because the teaser would have been out already.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
What is this surprise video with no teaser?!

The plot's kind of eh... but it still looks really good. And can I assume from Hot Times playing at the beginning and end that there's going to be another video?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The plot's kind of eh... but it still looks really good. And can I assume from Hot Times playing at the beginning and end that there's going to be another video?
That would be an awesome assumption should it be true.

Also, I'm not too fond of the melody for Don't Lie's chorus, but Henry's rap is semi-legit.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
For me, the biggest thing that came out of MAMA night was the Big Bang/G-Dragon & TOP/Seungri announcement. We need to talk about how Big Bang, separately and together, are attempting to dominate K-pop for three months straight.

Personally I think they can do it. Although I'm not really looking forward to Seungri's single.

Also, I'm looking forward to JYP Nation's Christmas single. I'll listen to basically any Christmas song, regardless of how bad it is. <3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm sure the JYP Nation's Christmas single won't be bad. Although for me, JYP Nation doesn't roll off as easily as SM Town or YG Family does. Not too sure why.

Also, side promotion. Heheh.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Terywj#g...F45C71DDDAB70D

New series - Pokemon Stadium 2. Hell yeah. Little Cup? Even more hell yeah.

I wanna nickname my Pokemon - even if just in heart - so if you guys wanna claim one of the team members, you should watch the video to find out how!
Hope my hilarious failure brings joy to all! :3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
your mom was busted in a petite cup

looooooooooooool mah-chop

man tery i can't imagine what you would look like based off your voice if I hadn't already seen pics of you.

lmfaooo squirtiny and omaniny ahahaha

Top Bottom