• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
it's k kool aid you can be cocky cuz ur name is cool.... xD I was aiming to say something funny but decided to not cuz i still fail at being funny :D <3 and fyre hugged me <3 and we took a picture and i stared at her in her shorts xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yup yup yup :) it was cool since uh uh uh whoops the other pit player had the amazing beard...i completely forgot his name tho :O

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Pit Player with amazing beard=SPhere

@Fyre

I probably give the best hugs in america (For a skinny dude)

I actually have a list of hugs

since I give them out for free...lol

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Personally I like wifi alot. When the lag isn't terrible it almost feels like there isn't any at all. Then I play offline brawl and everything seems crazy fast lol

Ayoub

Smash Ace
That you guys actually believed arrow canceling :(. Get yourselves a moderator, and please don't be so easily trolled.

My apologies for whichever intentional inconvenience I may have inflicted on thy nice chaps.

~Chair

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I must be out of the loop, & Koolaid did nothing wrong; he was just defending himself. Ayoub's thread got trolled HARD by his own peps. Ayoub must have brought his friends 2 the fight, lol. Where the heck did that norweign language come from, lol.

Pit boards need major reform, and I'll get working on finishing the tournament thread, so people will want 2 come bck.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well I'm glad I came around to maining pit after the pit war i suppose

but Im here to help and ****

and koolaid is my boy...**** with him you **** with ME...and you clearly don't want that...lol

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
I must be out of the loop, & Koolaid did nothing wrong; he was just defending himself.
How the **** can you be so biased >_____<
Look at how he reacted to my post, would you call that 'just defending'? He started trashtalking me out of nowhere just because I think he's not that good.

and koolaid is my boy...**** with him you **** with ME...and you clearly don't want that...lol
Bring it on =D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Overseas needs to learn to chill the **** out obviously

nick is my friend duh...clearly this is joking

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i like how tko doesn't give me a hug :( or want to /sadness xD and... uhhhh ummm how do you become a moderator for character boards? I wouldn't mind applying so you guys can stop being trolled so hard :(

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I must be out of the loop, & Koolaid did nothing wrong; he was just defending himself. Ayoub's thread got trolled HARD by his own peps. Ayoub must have brought his friends 2 the fight, lol. Where the heck did that norweign language come from, lol.

What language?

But yeah...Those trolling Europeans kinda deserved it.

Still...

IF YOU **** WITH NICK OR AYOUB ILL COME AND SHOW YOU YOU MADE THE WORST MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE.

;)

:052:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Im giving out FREE HUGS at the venue in my free time

Prices as follow

For Girls:
Standard Hug: $0.00
Standard Hug + inhale exhale (The feel good hug): $0.00
Standard Hug + backrub: $0.00
The Pick up and Spin Hug (only for short girls...5'7' and under): $0.00
and for a limited time only The Run and Jump Hug: $0.00

For Guys:
The Dap Hug: $0.00
The one arm over one arm under hug (the bro hug): $0.00

any combination of hugs though will cost you a dollar...lol
Hug List...lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
how tall are you?...I mean i would imagine you aren't taller then 5'7'

current PIT hug list
Loli:Standard hug (pretty much a bro hug..lol)
Fyre: Pick up and Spin Hug.

you can also get the run up and spin Hug but you have to give me some kinda signal...lol..cant just start running at me..I might forget thats what you wanted...lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
K perfect You got it!...MLG DC or Pound 5 or I might just show up at some local NC tourney whenever I go back home to fayetteville.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i dont wants a bro hug =[[[[[[[ i havent decided what i want yet tho xD im debating the rub back one or long hug :D im too tall tho sadly i r 5'9'' >_>

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Loli...uhhhhhhhh this is a real question

I thought you were a dude?

and also I can make an excepting and combine bro hug and back rub for you...if you are a dude...lol

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Loli- 5'9 isn't bad for a girl. I like them close to my height(6'1), but that's just me. Every dude is different.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
tko...I'm Nick riddles girlfriend blargh no one sees or reads my sig xD but yeah I'm a girl....I guess I should put the picture of myself back up =/ so people know :( and gadiel well...i think im too tall xD I don't like being so tall xD

Edit: ...does EVERYONE think I'm a guy? >_>

edit2: ....there i changed my avatar to ME...ugh i look pretty bad in that picture tho :( OH WELLS

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD yeah i thought people realized i was a girl tho lol but nah i dont like that picture much it's w.e. but thanks ^_^

Top Bottom