• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
don't study the game. i am just good hahaa
I just mentioned it so I wouldn't get dumb questions again. Doing a bair out of WoI doesn't have anything to do with studying the game LOL.

O, and I made my buddy answer because my english failes, which you would've known if yu read everything and not just parts.

link2702

Smash Champion
i fuggin hate toon link.......ugh....=_= i don't care if its considered a 50/50 matchup...that little ******* is annoying....

he's so freaking short that its hard to hit em with arrows half the time, and not to mention he can counter right back with his own camping and spam......espicially those freaking bombs....hate those bombs....

/noob rage moment.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I just mentioned it so I wouldn't get dumb questions again. Doing a bair out of WoI doesn't have anything to do with studying the game LOL.

O, and I made my buddy answer because my english failes, which you would've known if yu read everything and not just parts.
Your English isn't too bad personally. I wasn't reading just parts.. but I havn't slept.

How come he got banned?

I am not here to make enemies obviously.. I just wish Pit boards would be a little nicer to each other.

We do a pretty good job shutting ourselves down more than other people. Tell you that much.. anyways. Ayoub I would still "like" to learn anything you have to share.

----------------------------------------------------------------
JAPAN > everywhere else.

2nd best olimar beats ally + m2k. :p needs more MU exp.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
He posted some picture wich was, bad. xD

Lot of people are nice to eachother, dunno what happend in the thread with Kool Aid getting cocky and stuff. I don't like people who think they're the best of themselfs, he's good but not the best. I guess that's where it started.

Haha, and I don't have much to share anyway. ._.
If you fthrow to stutterstep dsmash on 0% your opponent may trip, wich leads into a (grab) techchase if you predict the getup/roll. Fromout there you can fthrow to dashattack or w/e.

Yay.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Wow I just finished reading from where I last posted. The thread really got out of hand. If a bunch of friends posted a thread about me with something good, I probably would've rather shown the vid for a somewhat surprise or gift.

I'm assuming what I posted was wrong. It was all I can get from chair's explanation. I didn't understand the extra invincibility.

Sorry I also predicted the thread to close because moderator said we need to clean the board with random threads. If I posted in any character thread, that so and so is the best (happens often) it gets closed quick. Yours was almost promising to at least enlighten some but it turned to a war.

Moves that make you trip or bounce for a jab lock are:
First hit d smash
f-tilt
Fair
Last hit nair
Third hit of jab
Last hit of U air.
bair
I think last hit of f smash.

These moves are coded 169(sakurai trip) direction sent. Also depends on damage.

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
Pit boards don't have a moderator that's why people can troll and get away with it. That's also why we have a lot of spam threads.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I might be. I WAS at HERB 3. And as far as I know, I was the
only chick maining Pit there. Why?
Well if you are the NC girl pit i saw you on stream...you pretty legit

i wasn't at herb 3

it was meneil, bro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmkcyVuqykA

that's her secondary, too

i suck against pit
Lol at the vid link...but yea thats legit too

Pit boards don't have a moderator that's why people can troll and get away with it. That's also why we have a lot of spam threads.
I will volunteer for moderator on pit boards :)

dskank

Smash Journeyman
i fuggin hate toon link.......ugh....=_= i don't care if its considered a 50/50 matchup...that little ******* is annoying....

he's so freaking short that its hard to hit em with arrows half the time, and not to mention he can counter right back with his own camping and spam......espicially those freaking bombs....hate those bombs....

/noob rage moment.
the key to beating toonlink is to be patient, camp arrows long range then as he approaches toward mid range get in his face,jab ****s him up. a toonlink approaching to mid range is always going to bomb boomarang or arrow so side b is good
bombs>arrows
charged arrow<bomb
bomb>mshield
bomb<ar

i feel ur pain i went through a geting *** wupped by tl phase.. never again

the key part of the match is not to chase toon link and to punish his sub par ground game.
everything tl does beats everything pit does in the air other than our uair and his zair is godly
tl can combo the hell out of his bair so di down and away. tl's best kill option is utilt/usmash so avoid that and we can be annoying to kill. and always punish tl while he's catching his boomarang
arrow him till he cries then smoke a black after the match goes to time

most of my trainning is with a tl main this match is very winable u just have to play smart

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
pit boards don't have a moderator? :O I wish i could be a moderator for the pit boards oh and yeah pitskeyblade or fyre xD Is the NC girl pit player she's hot ;) lol

Coffee™

I need it....
Ayoub, when are you going to have a vid of this arrow canceling thing? Also just curious is Yass better than you?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'll try my hardest to be there. :)
Awesome! I want a hug if you go and happen to find me there

also Arrow cancelling what is this jazz about

and another thing

I finally learned how to effectively arrow rain (like where i want it to go)

i realized arrow raining with 4 arrows takes ahell of alot of set up

but do you think arrow raining in teams is legit...like maybe in a 2v1 situation or with a teammate (MK) thats good at handling to people and pushing them back as you set up??

D

Deleted member

pit boards don't have a moderator? :O I wish i could be a moderator for the pit boards oh and yeah pitskeyblade or fyre xD Is the NC girl pit player she's hot ;) lol
I thought there was a moderator for all of the character boards.

I nominate you, Loli. You could be a bubbly, happy moderator. Just like Today!

Ayoub

Smash Ace
Ayoub, when are you going to have a vid of this arrow canceling thing? Also just curious is Yass better than you?
I'm not making it, x)

I dunno, we did some ditto's when I was in france and it was pretty even. But ditto's dont prove much, he is better imo but others think it's just even.

Buuuuut, I dunt care. :nerd:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I thought there was a moderator for all of the character boards.

I nominate you, Loli. You could be a bubbly, happy moderator. Just like Today!
You should tell them cuz i don't know how to sign up I mean I'm fair to people and I'm okay with arguments if they don't become out of hand soo yeah you should nominate me :D

And all you pit players should go to mlg dc there were only 3 of us at raleigh =[ we took a picture tho xD but i look stupid in it but w.e. xD mlg dc GO GO GO

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
YEA THATS A GOOD IDEA

PIT picture at DC

Poke Trainer Picture at Dallas

Might be taking my kirby picture at schools in session...lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
pit players UNITE!! ...I dunno why I said that =/ it felt like something that would sound cool..I believe i was mistaken =[

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea loli as soon as i said that outloud my face immediately went from the semi grin i had to a dry face...lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
:( ill be at pound 5 and if theres another apex ill go but but you should come down here <3 oh if i ever go to netherlands i shall visit uuuu :D:D:D ugh gotta go class is over in 10 minutes lmfao

Suyon

Smash Lord
TKO: Arrow rain is stupid in my view. I don't even practice arrow looping because it is pointless. Why would you even arrow rain in a 2v1 situation. Just shoot arrows at him and make sure you partner punishes that mistake or hits him from that arrow stun. Also only useful spots would be FD and Smashville. You'll have a harder time with those platforms and constant moving. But if you find a great way then kudos to you. Tell me how to do them.

Also you guys having serious threads. Why do you allow dumb comments or trolls to take over that serious thread? That's why they're being locked. That Ayoub the bess thing? You guys are all stupid. If you guys think that go ahead, but seriously a WAR. Oh wait. Most of the time in Pit threads I see are people flaming each other. I actually see people trying to seek advice or help but they are immediately shot down as. Why even bother, or I'm better, or Friendlies are dumb. You're right. Friendlies are dumb we shouldn't bother improving. Why improve? Calvanism is the right path. This is why people look down on Pit and will always will. People who say Pit has potential is dumb. I haven't seen anything they talk about potential.

I only post when I feel like its necessary unless they're just a casual social. But I'll say it, Most of the time I'm disgusted with what I see here. These freaking constant arrow loops and flaming. But I could be entirely wrong with my disgust since I don't look at all of the threads here. I know that there are actually useful information or people that are attempting to contribute.

Ayoub I dunno what the heck is going on. But if there is Arrow Canceling and you don't want to share because your thread got closed that's stupid. You could also just not share it and I wouldn't care because that's how it's always been most of the time. Learn the stuff on your own. I'm learning on my own and I'm not satisfied. I want to look for help but ones I should be looking for help are not here or do not contribute. I mean seriously lol at best 5 players for this character thing. Its just so funny. Now if there really isn't any thing as Arrow Canceling. Why keep misleading people?

People what we need is a chat room....I think.....I mean I look at the Link xat chat and its amazing. There were two for Pit because we like to flame each other of course and have different views and keep on hating. I hope there's a change in that.
And with that ends my rage of ranting for now. This week and next week is filled with rage now. Also I suck at giving advice. Writing this and taking breaks is also not enjoyable =\

I just want to add that Moderators contributing to trolls is dumb too.

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
Learn to read.
Arrow canceling doesn't exist.
Ayoub is a good pit and beat me in dittos once that's why all europeans are trolling me and say that ayoub is the best pit.

Europe has been trolling your boards and you guys fell for it. The 'war' was a troll action too and koolaid just took the bait. Imo it shows how cocky koolaid is.

Also I should contribute more, but it always takes too much time =/

Oh btw, Apex is going to be in winter iirc. I really wanted to go next year summer but now there's genesis instead of apex, which sucks since this would mean that I won't see all the people I met this year.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Lol was social thread ever ranted in and trolled hard? I like the social thread because I don't want to miss a thing. I like to chat on allisbrawl but there are rarely any pit players. Oh well both won't hurt.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I think its just his personality...he didn't take the bait. Also I was writing and taking breaks for 20 mins or something. So after I finished then I saw it was false. So meh.

Like now.
5:17
5:18
and
5:18.
I'm too slow.

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
No you can't on your phone, I think. At least I can't on my Wii or phone.
Just click on the link and then it should work on a computer.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Yea I definitely need to start wifi again. I just hate that feeling, when fail 70% from lag. Ugh the feeling hurts like you can't improve because they seem to suck, (maybe lag too) and you die from wackness.

Hmm the chat seems pretty decent, just need more people in it.

I should be moderator:
Tech Savy
Open for multiple opinons
And If you look at the bottom of the boards, I'm like literally always on... haha

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm always online too gosh xD but anyway I went to the xat thing too bad i did it too late oh wells i gotta study now tho must sleep early tonight ^_^

Top Bottom