• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Maybe I can help him out sometime too, even though I kinda promised to stop helping over all for various reasons.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Who needs that when i can do research while in my HUGE hot spring? And I'm feelin' the healin'. :p

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
thx luckay :) oh ya and i found out a cool guarentee we have on battle field i've never noticed before until recently so ill post a vid on that soon.

also ill be makin a return to the tourney scene in may probably. or i may have to wait for my birthday regional in june. Party Times With Maharba 1: The 21st Crusade

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Luckay admiral is still talking about in uprising with the hot springs. He doesn't have a hot spring in his house. I've asked

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sorry for the confusion about the hot spring, but hey, I gotta find ways to keep my mind calm, so just like Pit likes his hot springs, I think of them too.

Less than 12 hours left til Curse day is over. Almost there, still kickin'.

And I think my mood is just ruined by the above post, but not going to be spoiled yet.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well Loli-Loves-Rain, and I say it like that because it just started raining and thunderstorming here. I dont mind the rain, but thunder and lightning, keep me away from it! I'm telling you Friday the 13th is after me again D:
Sorry Loli-chan.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Chill with that stuff maharba, I think were past that or at least close to being done with the bad blood so just be more mature man.

Also,i hate rain. Love snow though,mad we didnt get enough of it over winter >: (

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I dont celebrate it anymore; I'm too old and dont trick or treat. And this storm is scaring me again... -.-

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
:( Awww I love thunderstorms tho xD lolilovessnow as well I remember when I visited my dad and went snow boarding **** was so hype!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It never snows here, unless you were in like in the mountains. And now the weather site says lightning is pretty much gonna happen as well. Curse you Friday 13! T_T
Next thing I'll know, I may have a nightmare that includes thunderstorms with super loud thunder that shakes the ground like an earthquake. I've been having this stuff happen to me for the last few years. *shivers*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can adapt to heat quite well, but not the bugs. In fact, I can sleep on the floor with a pillow with half my body under the bed with a blanket covering me up and wouldn't mind a bit, without a fan on sometimes.

The cold on the other hand... Being the skinny little angel I am, don't count on it. Wished I had some soup to eat today to counter the rain.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
XD I like the cold so that I can cuddle and drink hot cocoa tho xD I'm laaaame lol luckay then you can live in Florida I wanna be in colder climates I mean I like the beach and pools and **** but sometimes its just tooooo hot accompanied by the ever loving humidity

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Cup noodles too, don't forget the noodles.
I'm probably also more comfortable with the heat because Cali gets tons of sun compared to rain. Right now I hear ambulances or fire trucks, with my dog howling. Once the thunder comes, it'll freak the dogs out (and myself even more).

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I like snow starting out, but by the end of winter I am so, so tired of it.

I hate summer heat even more though. e.e; If it's over 75 degrees, then I start complaining... xD; I think it's because of my Finnish heritage. I would never survive in the South.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Well lets switch places then because that may just work out perfectly XD. I'm actually thinking of ways to make my way down to Florida for a certain reason. Haven't been there in 5 years when my family and I went to Disney World.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Chill with that stuff maharba, I think were past that or at least close to being done with the bad blood so just be more mature man.

Also,i hate rain. Love snow though,mad we didnt get enough of it over winter >: (

actually your're right, i was out of line. hell ill even unblock him

Well lets switch places then because that may just work out perfectly XD. I'm actually thinking of ways to make my way down to Florida for a certain reason. Haven't been there in 5 years when my family and I went to Disney World.
i see what you did there. damn we are just bound to be rivals4life huh

Top Bottom